Plastic Student Cards (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm confused about the enrolment for Semester 2. When you log into MyUni and it talks about those student cards, does that mean we have to enrol all over again? I thuoght we already enrolled semester 2's units at the beginning of the year. And for our subjects this semester, will we have to buy course readers and textbooks and things all over again too? :( I hope not, I thought that hassle would only come once a year....

tennille

HSC
lala2 said:
I'm confused about the enrolment for Semester 2. When you log into MyUni and it talks about those student cards, does that mean we have to enrol all over again? I thuoght we already enrolled semester 2's units at the beginning of the year. And for our subjects this semester, will we have to buy course readers and textbooks and things all over again too? :( I hope not, I thought that hassle would only come once a year....
You are already enrolled, so you have nothing to worry about. It's probably for mid-semester transfer students.

tennille

HSC
No problems. :)

BTW, most students are going to go through hell again with buying textbooks/course readers for this semester, unless you can use the same textbooks. :(

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The University should hold a competition for designs for a new generation of student cards, perhaps to commemorate the Building for the Future/Campus 2010+ initiative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)