PlatformWeb (1 Viewer)

ruski_gal

the longest i have is an 8 hour day. two 8 hour days, one 2 hour day and one 4 hour day.

HSC
N/A
same here!!! I see the units I added on but its still all UNconfirmed!!...starting to get really annoyed at UWS! :mad1:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
PLEASE NOTE: The enrolment details on this page may not be displaying correctly. The problem is being investigated and will be rectified as soon as possible. Message Date: 4 February 2004 9:00am

I have this error, whats wrong?

HSC
N/A
I think everyone's having that error...
As for what's wrong I don't know...and when will it get fixed?...soon hopefully, but I'm gonna ring the student centre and ask them on monday...

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I went in to the Student Centre with a friend on Wednesday and basically they said that they had just implemented the new system recently and that the online part of the system took a while to upload - merely a few hiccups. It all should be fixed within a reasonable amount of time.

At least the uni is attempting to move away from the stone age in relation to it's online system.

ruski_gal

mine says unconfirm too. And says thats it is onlt displaying 2004 enrolments. I thought i was a 2004 enrolment. I think ill ring up too. Stupid people need to fix it b4 wednesday for tut reg

ruski_gal

in the enrolment status next to all our units it says unconfirm, whereas some peoples say enrolled.
Ours should say enrolled too cos i am enrolled but not according to the internet.
Thats what we mean

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
If you haven't changed your password it should be your date of birth.

HSC
N/A
ummm... this recent message doesn't even make sense!

PLEASE NOTE: The enrolment details are only displaying 2004 enrolments. There is currently a problem with the display of units in previous sessions. The problem is being investigated and will be corrected as soon as possible. Message Date: 6 February 2004 1:00pm

Drej

campbelltown B Business (marketing), during the enrollment lecture they said that they left out one of our subjects from our enrollment form "accounting info for managers"...they told us to add it, as if we were picking up an extra subject and everything'll be fine.....

my enrollment was last tuesday, its been a week and "accouning info for managers" still dsnt appear on my "enrolled subjects list"...wats going on !?!?!?

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
hahaha
mine appeared on my thingy like the 2 days after i enrolled.
and i didnt choose accounting for managers, i chose accounting reports and decisions... its the better one !!! lol

Drej

RORTED !!! they told us to pick acounting info.......its a conspiracy i swear to god it is...

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
hehe well u should have researched your course !

in the handbook it says we can either choose accounting for managers or accounting reports and decisions.

well if you're thinking of a 2nd major in accounting then you need accounting reports and decisions, but if you are not intending to major in accounting then accounting for managers is enough apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)