play school and parents (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
recently play school had shown a same sex couple (two females) that took there daughter to a circus or something

many people believe that this is not a good idea from play school whilst others think it was relevant as some children might see this situation at play group, etc

i personally think that children who watch play school wouldnt even notice it was a same sex relationship

what do you think?

yeah i dont mind lesbians....particularly ones that dont mind letting guys watch (but not the ones that are butch and look like men - those women are freaky) :) .............I dont mind play scool having lesbians but as long as it doesnt open the door to allow fags to pollute our airways by promoting their alternative lifestyles.

The last thing we wont to do is raise another generation of weak, accepting and tolerating australians. We dont want to send the message that being a fag is acceptable and packing the fudge man on man is anything other than a disgusting sin.

The only time gays should be allowed to show their bum jacking lifestyle is at mardi gra, where the decent citizens all have warning and can avoid seeing their dancing homosexual orgy.

Ps im just joking gays are ok and can go to play scool who cares, like i said before just as long as i dont have to watch them have sex. but yeah seriously i dont mind gays, lesbians or any minority groups.. the only people i have a problem with are the politicaly correct.

PSS The only problem i have, dont they say most gays are pedofiles? in that case they should be watched carefuly if their on a kids show.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ihatecensorship
We dont want to send the message that being a fag is acceptable and packing the fudge man on man is anything other than a disgusting sin.
Oh that makes complete sense, your a reglious fanatic of course you are probably from some cult.

Originally posted by ihatecensorship
PSS The only problem i have, dont they say most gays are pedofiles? in that case they should be watched carefuly if their on a kids show.
Who says this?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't think the kids would understand, but incase they did, i don't think it's right for the tv show to show it to all kids, should be up to the parents

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Oh that makes complete sense, your a reglious fanatic of course you are probably from some cult.
lmfao ..
which cult i wonder.. :p

anyway.. i don't think the kids will notice or even understand..
imo its such a young age to be exposing them to such a matter..

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
It is really upto the parents. TV stations can't begin taking sides, otherwise it could have some disastrous results if they adopt the wrong opinion and begin selling it to kids.

Leave it to the parents, it's their job to teach their kids the ways of the world.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
Leave it to the parents, it's their job to teach their kids the ways of the world.
But then you have the parents that shouldnt be parents, "trying" to teach the kids.

Ninga

HSC
Kids are pretty innocent about stuff like this. Would a 4 year old know what a gay relationship was? They'd probably just think it was 2 mummys taking the one kid out, with the daddies at work. Well, if i had a 4year old mentality again, it'd go something along the lines of that. If you was thinking anything else at 4, then you must have had a pretty fucked up childhood.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
There's a bear in there, and an electric chair.
There's people with aids, and hand grenades.
Open wide, commit suicide, It's Gay school.

malkin86

HSC
I don't think the kids would get it - I mean, you can have two brothers, can't you?

CarinaT

I don't understand all the mess that people have made. In my opinion, Play School did nothing wrong.
It showed happy a kid with parents, gay nor not.
The family was happy and I think that's all that matters.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by malkin86
I don't think the kids would get it - I mean, you can have two brothers, can't you?

yeah kids would probably think its someones aunt or 'friend'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)