playing it straight...wat happened??? (1 Viewer)

minalata

HSC
hey everyone... i gotta admit i watched playing it straight for abit....and since channel 7 axed the show, i was wondering if anyone knew who won???

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
They axed it? I watched the end and she picked Chad and he was straight.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep chad was straight and she picked him I don't know if they are still together Evan was gay

minalata

HSC
hey thanks for that....one last question was dane gay???

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
was he that ugly blonde guy? if so yeh he was gay too

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yep, dane was gay. evan was also gay. chad was the winner and he was straight *shock horror*. i still think chad's gay !

deano059

HSC
chad wasnt gay, dane and evan were. everyone thought evan was straight

chad may hav eappeared gay because he 'looked after his body'...i dotn think he was all that anyway

rumour

HSC
deano059 said:
chad wasnt gay.
chad may hav eappeared gay because he 'looked after his body'...i dotn think he was all that anyway
Wasn't he the guy that was wearing a dress & dancing in the previews of playing it straight?

Last edited:

minalata

HSC
hey cool.....

btw i met dane...and i know its sounds illy but i got his autograph for a friend and he wrote his "i" with a heart and he had a gay dude in the car so i had a little inkling that he was gay...

i soooo thought chad was gay tho... and yes he was the one that was prancing around in a dress....and i swear i saw him checking out the other dudes in one ep...

so was channel 7 airing it right till the end....cos i thought that it wasnt getting enuf ratings and got axed?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i dont think chad's gay cos he cared after his body... loads of straight guys do. it was his mannerisms and stuff that made me think he was (and still is) gay. he's a stripper for one thing. and he taught all the other guys some kind of sexy dance or whatever.. and yeh he overly enjoyed wearing those dresses and dusting the house or whatever the chore was. i always thought him declaring he's straight was part of 7's *shock the nation* plan.. haha. but yeaa if he's seriously straight... then he's a really really really really feminine guy ! and no, he wasn't "all that" to me either, looks-wise.

deano059

HSC
i think gay guys tend to look after themselves alot more than straight guys, 'looked after' gay ones outnumber straight ones........however the ones on playing it str8 were pretty scruffy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)