• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

please block me (2 Viewers)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I plan on extending that further and disappearing straight away. I hate people talking about an exam afterwards before results are back because it makes me nervous if I can't remember what I wrote.

Auto Wah

lol, it kinda reminds me how much i scream 10 mins before the exams starts. But once the exam starts and you're reading your first question. all that panicking diminished.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
go extra early, and go to your senior study centre or something.

cause if you try to delay, you run the risk of being late. :-\

santaslayer

HSC
Go early and try to foster/create the tense atmosphere yourself. Pretend to ask the smart people an unrelated question and tell them it's suppose to be in the exam. That'll make them soil their pants and you'll have a greater chance of beating them in the end.
Only do this for internal assessments/exams, never do that in the HSC exam itself. :p :uhhuh:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
Go early and try to foster/create the tense atmosphere yourself. Pretend to ask the smart people an unrelated question and tell them it's suppose to be in the exam. That'll make them soil their pants and you'll have a greater chance of beating them in the end.
Only do this for internal assessments/exams, never do that in the HSC exam itself. :p :uhhuh:
I plan on doing that to the HSC if anybody asks me a question. Ill just start asking obscure questions that sound like they are in the HSC (the science syllabus is great since parts were cut out ;)). Eg.

Me: "Lets ask each other some questions"
Them: "umm ok"
Me: "Whats a Lewis acid?"
*Watch them run off to textbook.

OR (after exam)
Me: "What did you get for that titration question?"
Them: "There wasnt a titration question, was there?"
Me: *nods
Them: *Gets nervous

Last edited:

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
santaslayer said:
lol, sounds like a plan.

:D

Winston

HSC
bloody just go early and go to toilet and stay there till it's time... studying in the toilet is effective, well for me.

gman03

HSC
I understand why people in my ex-school (non-selective) used to panic before exam and started quizzing people... but I couldn't imagine ppl in selective school panic before the exam :p i remembered before my Physic, Chemistry and SDD exam I saw hell lots of 'Excel HSC' series textbook.... hm :cool:

gman03

HSC
Winston said:
bloody just go early and go to toilet and stay there till it's time... studying in the toilet is effective, well for me.
memories: passive smoking

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Dear moderators

Your Bored Of Studies Forum is quickly becoming a hazard to the success of my Major Work, Trials, HSC and UAI. Since i have limited self-control, i request to be blocked from the 'General' part of this forum, if possible, or the entire forum itself (not the site) until the 4th of November 2004 after 5 p.m.

Thank you for your time.
Rei
ahahaha that was my at this time last year! i can find you my posts requesting a 'ban yourself' button, where you ban yourself and put in a time frame and after the time you are automatically unbanned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)