please do my survey for mah IRP thanks!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachiebub

HSC
hey,.. instead of ticking them just lyk itallic the answers or something for me!!! PLEASE! lol.. thanks

SURVEY

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Where did you grow up?

4. What genre of music do you listen too? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] __________

5. What stereotype could you fit into? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde

6. What is your family structure?
؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] ________________

7. How long has your family been in this structure?
8. Are you happy with your family structure?

9. What do you usually feel most of the time? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] _____________

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain]

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain]

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
1. Age: 17
2. Gender: Male.
3. Where did you grow up?
Newcastle (until 8yo) and then Taree.
؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state]

Post rock, noisecore (things like An Albatross, etc), every genre of metal under the sun. Anything technical too.

؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state]

Pretty normal family - i'm an only child. Parents are together, etc etc, both employed.

Forever and ever.

Yes, although a smaller brother would be pretty fun.

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] _____________

I'm a very happy person. Although I have phases where I hate the entire human race - they're pretty rare though.

Music pumps me up like nothing else - it is my life (well, at the moment). When I am playing it or listening to it, I feel even better than I normally do when I am not listening to music. This may seem wierd, because a lot of my music is in a minor key and may have a dark atmosphere, but it really does make me happy.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain]

When i listen to a good song and I hear a nice riff or solo, i always try to find notation and learn it. So in a sense, the music forces me to do that.
Headbanging or foot tapping is another immediate effect of good music.
I also go to every live show I can afford to support the bands I listen to and I also buy large amounts of merch at these shows.

In terms of a non-related action to music, I would say no, I haven't been influenced by any of the lyrics or anything. (Except for the time I chopped up a corpse and put it in my freezer.)

rr.dun.dun

HSC
SURVEY

2. Gender: Female
3. Where did you grow up? I was born in Yugoslava, Bihac which is now Bosnia and stayed there for 3 years then moved to Germany and lived there for about 3-4 years and then came to Australia. so Europe?

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Serbian.

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] ________________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? My whole life.
8. Are you happy with your family structure? Yes.

Yes. music does affect my mood. e.g if im sad and listen to a sad song i tend to cry. hahaha. shame.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] i love hip hop. therefore when i listen to music it makes me want to dance and it influenced me to start taking hip hop classes.

nicole21290

HSC
rachiebub said:
hey,.. instead of ticking them just lyk itallic the answers or something for me!!! PLEASE! lol.. thanks

SURVEY

3. Where did you grow up? Wollongong

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Mostly Alternative/Rock and Christian/Rock

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Forever
Yes

Definately - my Christian music puts me in a fantastic mood and helps me feel closer to God. My harder rock motivates me to push myself harder. Classical, swing and jazz music help me to relax and alternative/rock helps me to think better
11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something?
Yes - one of the Christian songs I listened to helped me to overcome my fears and do something I would never had though possible

sykosami

HSC
1. Age: 16
3. Where did you grow up? Around Sydney

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] __________

....Normal? with no classification?

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Always.

8. Are you happy with your family structure? Yes

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] Pleased, Amused

Yes, it acts as an escape for me, or just for enjoyment. If I'm in a standard, happy mood, it just reinforces it, sometimes it makes me psyched up, sometimes it makes me sad.

Sometimes, but only positively. It has never mad me feel angry or aggressive, or to make me want to do something negative.

ellen.louise

HSC
rachiebub said:

SURVEY

3. Where did you grow up? Newcastle: still there

Jazz, Rock, Stuff that's almost pop but not.
The Cat Empire, U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers... I suppose they all fit into above...
What's with stereotyping? I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one...
Blonde (only a little... unco is probably a better term. I'm actually a brunette...)

Nuclear
Forever
Sorta

Confused
Happy
Hopeful
Hysterical
Loved

music makes me happy. it makes me think about people I realate to particular songs. It is either relaxing or energizing... depending on the song.

Makes me dance around my room while getting dressed: kinda tricky. you should try it. Other than that... not really
:uhhuh:

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
1. Age: 18
3. Where did you grow up? Ummm.. I was born in Gosford, moved to Oberon 6 months later for 3 years, moved to Tamworth for 4 years, moved back to the Central Coast for 7 years and then moved to Newcastle... You pick!
Pu
Bluegrass, Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Metal, Musical, Opera, PunkOther [please state] Rock, Classic Rock, Folk-rock, Folk-Metal

Muso, Nerd/Geek/Square

Nuclear

Since I was born

Generally

Bored, Happy

10. Does music affect your mood?
Not particularly

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something?
No

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
SURVEY

1. Age: 18
2. Gender: female
3. Where did you grow up? sydney

7. How long has your family been in this structure? since forever
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yeah

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] yeah a bit. if i'm in a shitty mood and listen to a depressing song, i get even more shitty.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] no

chloe--xox

HSC
3. Where did you grow up? south coast

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] um lyk old skool stuff.. 80's etc.. nethin wit a good beat 2 get ya dancin n get d hairbrush out hehe
id say lyk.. preppy/girlie/sumtimes blonde/bitch

7. How long has your family been in this structure? always
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yup

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] yeah it does.. lyk alot of songs i relate to a person or situation.. if i listen to a sad song it makes me think if sad time, hence makin me sad lol... or songs can cheer me up n make me happy, or happier.. its lyk, impossible 2 b sad wen listenin 2 an upbeat song. i lyk songs that have meaning.. lyk a real story.. inspirational.. they really make me think..

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] well yea.. i love music.. n im a singer.. so i guess.. music influeces me to sing? n perform for ppl n entertain them.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC

3. Where did you grow up? manila, philippines

4. What genre of music do you listen to? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ a little bitta Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ die R&B die! ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] acoustic rock!! (y is it not on d list?! how cud u forget?!)

؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster -ahaha, me a thug?! ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] ________________err, u might want to simplify this for stupid heads like me..

7. How long has your family been in this structure? for as long as my folks has been married.. 25+yrs

8. Are you happy with your family structure? most of the times..

sometimes, too loud and i'll kick u out.

some music makes me want to sleep, some makes me want to jump for joy =)

some music makes me want to take it and shove it into somewhere where the sun doesn't shine..

Legham

HSC
2. Gender: Male
3. Where did you grow up? Forster (small coastal town)

"could" being the keyword here.. I'm actually an all rounder, so i dont really fit into a specific category..

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Forever
8. Are you happy with your family structure? Yes!

If it's music i like (which it is 99% of the time i hear it), then it always makes me happier. But different types of music don't give me different moods (like gothic music doesn't make me depressed), which it seems to do in a lot of people..

No

Malefice

HSC
    3. Where did you grow up? Auburn

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state]60’s 70’s 80’s __________

؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] __I live with both of my parents but because I am an only child I tend to get lonely and bored too.______________

7. How long has your family been in this structure?always
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yes

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state]_____________

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] yes always it always makes me feel better when I feel like crap. I basically live for music because I love it so much. When everyone hates you and every object in the universe hates you including your computer I like to listen to my music in my room with my own space.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] Not that I can think of.

Malefice

HSC
  • 2. Gender: Female
  • 3. Where did you grow up? Auburn
  • 4. What genre of music do you listen too? [Tick all that apply] ؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state]60’s 70’s 80’s __________5.
  • What stereotype could you fit into? [Tick all that apply] ؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] __I live with both of my parents but because I am an only child I tend to get lonely and bored too.______________

7. How long has your family been in this structure?always
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yes

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state]_____________

10. Does music affect your mood?
yes always it always makes me feel better when I feel like crap. I basically live for music because I love it so much. When everyone hates you and every object in the universe hates you including your computer I like to listen to my music in my room with my own space.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? Not that I can think of. Sorry

Good Luck :)

karoooh

HSC
2. Gender: F
3. Where did you grow up? Here

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Mostly old school.

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent (With my younger brother) ؜ Other [please state] ________________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Bout a year or so.

No. It more so reflects it than anything.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] No. Sometimes, if I'm feeling great and the song's appropriate, I'll get up and sing and dance in fron of the mirror.

goosiegoo

HSC
3. Where did you grow up? Orange (Aus)

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Rock, Classic Rock, Alterantive, Indie... Alt Rock.. Dance, 60's, 70's, 80's...

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Always

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] Stressed...

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] Yes, I go through phases of listening to different music and it usually is realted to my mood.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] Yes. Only positive things, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)