PLEASE HELP! career prospects for enginnering (1 Viewer)

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
The depletion of oil is a certainty - how will having a degree in this be of any help with no petroleum? I'm sure you have telegram stocks in your portfolio - just to hedge against the low likelihood event of a telegram resurgence.
That being said - for UNSW to offer the petroleum course, there must be a demand for the graduates, but don't expect any job security.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
my brother has decided i will invent some new energy provider, environmentally friendly of course, and then petroleum companies will buy me out for billions and he can sponge off me the rest of his life

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
yeah but engineers australia should still acredit that masters in biomed since you do 'half' of it in the other bachelors degree. Also, there is no bachelor of biomedical engineering. All i see is a single post grad 1.5 year course (which you can't do alone i don't think).

shannonm

HSC
N/A
Li0n said:
yeah but engineers australia should still acredit that masters in biomed since you do 'half' of it in the other bachelors degree.
read above, this was covered earlier in the thread

Li0n said:
Also, there is no bachelor of biomedical engineering. All i see is a single post grad 1.5 year course (which you can't do alone i don't think).
you may do a master of biomedical engineering (MBiomedE) which is 1.5years full time, or a master of engineering science is biomedical science (MEngSc) which is 1 year full time.

both require a 4 year engineering bachelors, and probably a credit average

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)