Please help :) Classes @ tafe. (1 Viewer)

princessxx

HSC
Im interested in doing media & communications-diploma and i was just wondering how classes work at tafe.
Do you have the same people in every class or whatever and is it one set class & do u like go to lectures like at uni?
How big are classes also?
Im really clueless about this!
Please help me :)
x

Marquis de Leng

HSC
Classes are like tutorials in university. They are strict about class sizes. They might have practical classes, which are great, because you are able to apply the knowledge you've learn in your other classes. There a quite a few computer rooms and basic tutorial rooms. Each floor is designed to suit the course so if you were doing hair dressing they'd obviously have alot of salon based rooms. Why not go and check out the classes for yourself. There are no lecture halls from my knowledge.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
princessxx said:
Im interested in doing media & communications-diploma and i was just wondering how classes work at tafe.
Do you have the same people in every class or whatever and is it one set class & do u like go to lectures like at uni?
How big are classes also?
Im really clueless about this!
Please help me :)
x
You won't always have the same people but it depends on how popular the course is - if they have several different options for class times etc. then you won't see as many of the same people. If its a smaller course then you might have the same people in every class.

In a generic class room environment I don't think you really get more than 30 people - this could vary with practicals or excursions etc. and as Lengy said there aren't lectures as such.

blerkles

HSC
N/A
If you don't get in, you can do a full-time or part-time Bachelor of Communications by distance from Griffith University (via Open Universities) and there's no quotas for numbers of people or entry requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)