Please help! 'Invictus' as a related text for 'The Tempest' (1 Viewer)

Shuuya

HSC
Hey everyone!

I was thinking of using 'Invictus' as a related text for 'The Tempest' but quite honestly I'm really stuck. I wrote another essay on Discovery using a different related text, but my teacher said that it would be better to use something different.

Did anyone else use 'Invictus' as a related text for 'The Tempest'? I really need some help with linking the texts :spzz:

Thanks in advance!

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
Invictus the poem or the movie? both are quiet good choices.

I personally encouraged my students to look into the poem as an extra text and we focused primarily on the idea of a spiritual discovery (the persona of the poem spiritually empowers himself as he realises that he is in control of his life and thus it is his own choice to succumb to pain or overcome it).

Shuuya

HSC
Invictus the poem or the movie? both are quiet good choices.

I personally encouraged my students to look into the poem as an extra text and we focused primarily on the idea of a spiritual discovery (the persona of the poem spiritually empowers himself as he realises that he is in control of his life and thus it is his own choice to succumb to pain or overcome it).
Invictus the poem :)

Ahh yep, thanks! I'm stuck on what else there is though, because I'm trying to write two body paragraphs with two types of discovery.

mkamal

HSC
hey i really need help with the tempest and invictus as a related text :( do u have any notes i could use? :)

Shuuya

HSC
hey i really need help with the tempest and invictus as a related text :( do u have any notes i could use? :)
I don't have any notes on it because my teacher said to find another text :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)