Please help me achieve my Photoshop potential (1 Viewer)

Link

Hi

I have these 3 images I want to edit. I've been doing the PS tutorials etc, but I don't seem to be getting very far. Anyway, these are the images:

Image 1 (I want to remove the boy's glasses and make his eyes blue):

Image 2 (I want to make the boy's eyes blue):

Image 3 (I want to remove the man's blindfold, and put eyes - if that's possible - blue again, but of course to suit the tone of the picture - not a bright blue or anything):

If you guys could give me any tips on how to achieve these effects, I'd really appreciate it. If you feel like having a dabble, please feel free and throw a PM my way, I'll host any attempt if you like too :)

Thanks

HSC
N/A
lol

remove his blindfold and put eyes??

that would take god damn hell of a lot of skill!!! hahahaha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by boredofschool
lol

remove his blindfold and put eyes??

that would take god damn hell of a lot of skill!!! hahahaha
thats not skill :D

COPY AND PASTE ROFL :D

Link

Originally posted by AsyLum
thats not skill :D

COPY AND PASTE ROFL :D
how about some more specific tips/attempts, there's a few photoshop pros on this site !

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
for the blindfold one... get ridof he blindfold by usingthe magic wand tool to select the colour
then cut the hair etc out (but hang on to it!!)
copy the girls eyes, reverse and resize
use the clone tool to match the skin colour (maybe near the back of the head)
paste the hair back in

MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS IN LAYERS so you can see whats going on andif you stuff up, you only have to correct the layer not the whole thing.
Also, you should enlarge the work you are working on so you can go pixel by pixel if required....

for image 2 (change eye colour), enlarge the picture, magic wand to select the brown part and paint bucket it with the right colour (can also do a colour swap but cant remember how to do off the top of my head)

for image one, this is a simple erase and replace ie erase the arm of the glasses and the glass and use the clone tool to replace.....

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snapperhead
for the blindfold one... get ridof he blindfold by usingthe magic wand tool to select the colour
then cut the hair etc out (but hang on to it!!)
copy the girls eyes, reverse and resize
use the clone tool to match the skin colour (maybe near the back of the head)
paste the hair back in
lol
copy the girls eyes?? :lol:

....like I said god damn hell of a lot of time/effort/skill if u actually want him to end up looking decent!!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
yeah..its animae so the eyes are basically the same + it will be obscured by the hair anyway. Why re-invent the wheel???/ + I figured if the poster cant even recolour the eyes without help, then searching for another set of eyes or even drawing a set of eyes would near impossible..... As asylum said, its just copy and paste really..... the hard bit is blending and matching

Isnt PS about a "lot of time/effort/skill" to get the good results.....if not, why use it?? Just use one of those PS cheapo knock off's if you are not prepared to put the effort in IMHO (not meaning to start a flame here or anything...just my opinion)

Last edited:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
its really rough (only worked on it for 10 minutes) but its not that difficult. I have not inserted the eyes as to be hionest, I couldnt be bothered but removing the blindfold wasnt hard. As I said, the hard bit is getting the blending right (which I have not done here as I can't be bothered) + it has been saved as a gif at 256 colours to make it smaller....

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
^ hehehe good effort....

what I meant was that pictures kinda bad quality and like u said its hard to get the blending right

IMO it'll take skill to add eyes on the guy without having him ending up looking retarded lol

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
yeah...if the pic was in psd form, it would be a lot easier...... I did put the girls eyes in when I was mucking around but the whole blending thing meant I would just get frustrated..the eyes didnt look too bad though but the proportion of the eyes to the face...... yikes!!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
lol, Link, trust me, its hard to help out like this.

You either ask someone to do it for you, or you try and do it yourself.

:)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
The first two are easy (Clone tool!) but the third i'd suggest using an outside source for the eye and then editing it.

Originally posted by Orange Council
You either ask someone to do it for you, or you try and do it yourself.
*puts hand up* I'm bored enough, I think.

Link

thanks a lot for your help snapperhead, it helped a great deal, still struggling with the blinfold one, but the other 2 turned out great!

however, it may be you who may want to check your criticisms before pointing out english flaws ;)

Originally posted by cayte
Your gay what? Learn English.
cayte was clearly implying natto used 'your' as ownership (not
"you're"), asking natto to tell us what the object/person was, that was meant to come after "your gay ...".

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
I realised that after posting but couldnt be bothered to correct (I dislike the "edited by..." at the bottom of the screen. Would have looked strange). It should have been aimed at natto not both of them.......
bah....who cares?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)