Please help me to figure out which university I should go to study Actuarial Studies? (1 Viewer)

yzara

HSC
I really want to pursue actuarial studies. I am planning to either go to Macquarie or UNSW as it would be convenient as I live in Sydney ,but I am unsure which university would provide me the best chance of getting employed as I need to be able to support my family immediately after I graduate? I am unsure if this is true, however I heard that companies rejected UNSW students over Macquarie students. I am not really familiar with Macquarie ,however I do like the UNSW community and campus.

uniqueusername1

HSC
I really want to pursue actuarial studies. I am planning to either go to Macquarie or UNSW as it would be convenient as I live in Sydney ,but I am unsure which university would provide me the best chance of getting employed as I need to be able to support my family immediately after I graduate? I am unsure if this is true, however I heard that companies rejected UNSW students over Macquarie students. I am not really familiar with Macquarie ,however I do like the UNSW community and campus.
just go the place where you think you could grind the most and get the highest marks. If thats UNSW go there then haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)