Please Help Me : ( (1 Viewer)

killyridols

HSC
My history extension project is due in 2 days
I’ve been prepared and I’ve had my project fully completed for a while now because i never wanted it to be a last minute affair and was keen on doing well. I went to see my class teacher (and saw a separate teacher I trusted) about it a few times because I was worried my topic wasn’t ‘history extension’ enough, but he explicitly reassured me that I fulfilled the criteria and i was definitely on the right track. i showed him my draft at the time, which was nearly my final version and he told me everything was fine
I went to see the teacher of the other history extension class just in case, today, because my own teacher hadn’t given me much criticism at all and I needed some reassurance, and he told me that even though i answered my question and the structure of the essay and expression was fine, but my question was not appropriate for history extension at all
Now i have two nights to complete a whole new essay and i feel like none of this is my fault. i made sure that i spoke to my own teacher about it, started my work before everyone else, and now because of some wrong advice i have to complete 80 per cent of my school mark for history extension in two nights. AND i have to study for two other assesments i have this week at the same time. pretty much spent the whole afternoon crying
my question now is:

"assess how western and chinese interpretations of the crackdown on Falun Gong have been influenced by the political agenda and the context of the historian"

any help or info about china would be appreciated
do you think the school would let me get an extension? my mum's going to the school tommorrow

melzii

HSC
Is the teacher who told you that your work was fine marking your major?.. If so just go by what he/she is saying! In the end, they will be marking your work..
Don't stress too much, take some time out and draw up a scaffold of what you think you should do. I suggest you read over your essay and then mould a question in relation to your answer.. Write up a few questions and let your teacher have a look at them and they will let you know what is suitable and 'history extension' enough...
Mines due this Friday, and I'll be glad to see the back of it :)
You can only do the best that you can do and nothing more.

rissie

HSC
hello. I know who you are and that is completely ridiculous! damn it, now I'm worried about my question.
argh. our teacher said the same thing about mine - what is the other teacher going to say about mine then? frick, I should've checked with him too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)