Please Help With My The Real Inspector Hound Assessment. (1 Viewer)

TheRock

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY GOOD NOTES OR KNOW OF ANY WEBSITES THAT GIVE AN IN DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE REAL INSPECTOR HOUND SECTION BY SECTION ?

PLEASE HELP

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
HOW ABOUT YOU TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING

that aside, i never really bothered with RIH. look at BOS databse of stuff for starters

then google it

TheRock

TIMMY I WILL LEAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON IF I WANT TO HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Just in case you don't know, for computer lingo, CAP LOCKS = yelling = quite offensive.

As for where to find the notes, I am pretty sure you can have a look at the BOS notes archive? i got some of my notes from there when I was doing the course.

classics_chic

HSC
The best way to do it is to analyse it yourself as there's so little info- all the teachers have read it too, trust me.

also it's absurdist so there's a whole lot of things you can make up about it and justify. That's what I love about chaotic pieces.

leikWHOA

Gotta agree with classics_chic here - because it's Absurdist, it's easy to wing it, as long as you support what you're saying.

I just talked about how Stoppard exaggerates all facets of the Country House play, and then about the play within a play, and how he is ridiculing English theatre and theatre critics.

There's this http://www.albemarle-london.com/realinspector.html which has some good points, but I didn't really find a lot online about RIH. However, it's easy to find stuff on Tom Stoppard, which is good to know (even if you don't use most of it) for context and stuff. Here's his bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Stoppard :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)