Please help with urgent assessment (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hi, I've got an assessment due next week, which is worth 20%. Its supposed to be 5 pages long and is an essay. The topic is:
"Hitler was a sensitive man"
Please help me and give me some points that I can add. I've got an essay plan figured out, but any extra help would be awesome.
Thanks

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You're shitting me right? :p

For inspiration (though it has no content) log onto Kazaa and download "Hitler was a sensitive man" by 'Anal Cunt'. It's gold. My friends and I sing it all the time... because it's so wrong and hence funny...

Your teacher is a Nazi?

Well from what I can remember, Hitler once cried when his dog died? Oh and he had that Eva Braun chick hang around for a while, he must have had a tender side or something? Apparently he really liked Baudeville (American Radio) and even Jewish comedians - "oddly enough". Then again, his parents were related... his grandfather and great-grandfather were blood-brothers! How screwed up is that?

In response to your original question - you're shitting us. That's not even in the syllabus.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
If this is a joke, it's not fucking funny.

If it isn't, I spose Hitler could be seen as sensitive regarding the fact that you had to be very careful not to piss him off. He also fell in love with his neice, so work that one out.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
then u would have TONNES to write about! lol i also heard that he was a vegetarian...hmm dont know if thats true though...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Maybe because of all the propaganda some people thought he was a champ? i had a flick through my textbook just now and on page 261 of the dennett and dixon textook there is a letter to hitler from a person (doesent say who) which is basically him/her saying how much they love hitler and how he is a tops leader??

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Hell, didn't Chamberlain come back from appeasing Hitler and told Britain "don't worry about it, Hitler is a stand-up chap!" :p

See how far that went...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
nah we cant disagree. Yeah I go to a German school in sydney. Our teacher looks like hitler. She also has a moustache and is a vegeterian

Lightglobe

I dont know how you could argue that hitler was sensitive. That is the impossible dream.

However, on the point that someone sent him a letter, I'm not surprised. Hitler was seen as a saviour in Germany. He was doing what a lot of the population wanted, trying to restore German power in Europe. The sort of following he got was insane.

I guess you could try arguing that Hitler was often seen on the outside as a sensitive man. But in the end, trying to say that Hitler was in fact a sensitive man is not so easy. He was doing something which is still seen today as one of the worst atrocities of the modern era(although i think Pol Pot comes close with his.)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Finished the essay part of the assesment :) Thanks for the help guys. Now all ive got is my practical task, which involves me shaving my head, getting a swastika henna tatoo (marks awarded based on creativity for concealment of this symbol) and to punch a random jewish guy.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I think you need to have sex made to you via the bumhole, through excessive force, by a big, hairy and overweight male in a prison cell...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
in the uhhh hmm now i cant even remember the name of the textbook! well the red one called reich to something germany 1918-1945, there are two pages on hitler "the reality" and they say some stuff that can back up the "sensitivity" side...although i agree with karmakitten, that its a pretty pathetic an useless question...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)