PLEASE help.. (1 Viewer)

Pantitty

HSC
My first assessment for year 12 requires me to collect articles through the newspaper, magazines and the internet all relating to crimes committed in Australia. Atleast 5 for each type of crime e.g Crime against the state, crime against other persons etc, and follow 2 MAJOR cases and show articles on its development.

I have had alot of things interferring in my progress and to tell the truth, I havnt done much at all. It's due next monday and im stessing. I plan to make Uni and do law so if i stuff this up Im gone as this makes up 25% of my total HSC mark. If anyone could be so kind to help me with links and sources to ARTICLES of the focus area i have already mentioned, it would be very much appreciated.

Pantitty

HSC
Without Wings said:
Nope. I didn't go to school in Wollongong, I moved here to go to uni.

Don't stress about your assignment, you have a week to finish it. Ultimately it would have been better to have done it over an extended period of time, but it's not a lost cause. You have sufficient time to complete it if you are dedicated and work hard.

Some libraries also keep copies of old newspapers.

Remember when you print out articles etc not to print the same date on them all, so it's not obvious that you left it to the last week.
I had this argument with my Society teacher. We had to do a speech and he said that he could tell I did the speech the night before yet I still managed to cover every question asked. He deducted marks as he thought it would teach me a lesson for doing it the night before and i was like WTF?? It doesnt matter when, where or how I did it, if it's credible and mine, then it deserves the mark it should get.

Anyway its nice you moved down to Wollongong, its pretty nice down there and i live just down the coast abit. Have u got any ideas on what my two major cases could be on?? I had to have followed it until the sentencing.

Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)