Please some advice!!! (1 Viewer)

maybelle6

HSC
I am really stuck with what to do when i leave..
All i know is that i want to work with people, especially interacting and even maybe a little of organising n things.. i have heard event management is a waste of time. what i was after are some courses and things out there that cover what i am interested in..

X

xeuyrawp

How are we supposed to help you...? We don't know what you're interested in (apart from people), studied, etc. :confused:

maybelle6

HSC
true sorry... well i do biology, standard english, gen maths, pdhpe and 2unit religion.. i am interested in uni but do not know what type of courses i would need to look into.. eg marketing, tourism etc

X

xeuyrawp

If I was you, I'd go to all the uni Open Days. Have a look around, have a chat to people, and see what tickles your fancy.

mizzkizz

HSC
maybelle6 said:
I am really stuck with what to do when i leave..
All i know is that i want to work with people, especially interacting and even maybe a little of organising n things.. i have heard event management is a waste of time. what i was after are some courses and things out there that cover what i am interested in..
Hey! Have you seen BCommerce in Services Marketing- Tourism and Hospitality at UNSW? I'm in first year doing that course and thought that you might be interested in it from what you wrote. Just an idea!
I've already done alot of organising for an event called WineFest that all first years have to do.
Also there's a 250hr work experience project for customer service, so alot of working and interacting with people.
Except you have to apply and go for interview for the course. But that part's really easy!

If you're interested, you can go to the website for more information.
http://www2.marketing.unsw.edu.au/nps/servlet/portalservice?GI_ID=System.LoggedOutInheritableArea&maxWnd=_Future_UG_BComTAHM

ZJ NingNing

HSC
there are somethings that strangers cant help you with. try asking your friends and family because they know you better.

But one thing, you make your own decisions, because whether you are right or wrong, it is worth it and you wont regret as much.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
ignore all the above advice because if your lost you'll really have no clue where to begin.

i'll get bashed by saying this, you can call me a lunatic/new agey asshole whatever, but take a psychic reading from a REAL psychic. http://www.true-insights.com/ this guy is good and you'll get a proper reading.

Up yours to all you non-believers in advance.

Last edited:

maybelle6

HSC
hey, thanks for that link it sounds good but the problem is it doesnt connect
?
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)