• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PLEASE!! someone tell me why none of these resources are more recent than 2009? (1 Viewer)

carlina

HSC
N/A
the syllabus for most subjects has changed since then so its not relevant, i cant find anything after 2009

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
the syllabus for most subjects has changed since then so its not relevant, i cant find anything after 2009
We're in the process of updating resources at the moment, so there's a backlog of recent material. This should hopefully be available soon.

carlina

HSC
N/A
This site is useless if the only resources provided are all irrelevant, I don't know about the premium resources but I'm guessing they are not up to date either....
I'll stop providing my own notes if I can't even get anything in return, there's no logic in it.

enoilgam

HSC
This site is useless if the only resources provided are all irrelevant, I don't know about the premium resources but I'm guessing they are not up to date either....
I'll stop providing my own notes if I can't even get anything in return, there's no logic in it.
The notes might be old but they arent out of date unless the syllabus has changed since then. At the moment the webmaster needs to fix the system and it might take a while (he is a uni student with exams in the coming weeks, which he understandably needs to study for). Once that is done, we need to go through the process of approving the new resources which takes time considering that there is a backlog (in the subjects I mod, there are about 250 resources which require approval). As a mentioned before, to make matters worse most of us have uni exams which means we wont be able to get onto it for some time.

Until then, there are still quite a few resources there which remain useful despite their age.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Why is everyone asking this? In the last week this has been asked three times.

Are you just the same guy making new accounts to annoy us?

Two posts seems a little sus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)