pls can someone help me (1 Viewer)

gentleconjurer

HSC
Hi everyone right now I'm trying to write my Mod C creative task given by my school but each idea just seems corny, unoriginal, or too long to write (1000 word limit)
The stimulus basically asks to show how difficult hope can be to retain.
Can anyone help me think of a good short story ?

yep...

HSC
Hi everyone right now I'm trying to write my Mod C creative task given by my school but each idea just seems corny, unoriginal, or too long to write (1000 word limit)
I just asked Chat, and these were a couple of the somewhat good ones that you can change to your liking:

"The Time Traveling Pen": A struggling writer receives a mysterious pen that allows them to rewrite moments of their past. However, each change comes with unexpected consequences, and the writer must decide if altering their history is worth the risk.
In a society where everyone's memories are stored digitally and can be accessed at will, a young woman discovers that her memories have been tampered with. As she delves deeper into her past, she uncovers a conspiracy involving a powerful corporation that will stop at nothing to keep its secrets buried.

OR:

Watch a couple of short stories from this channel:

They are all dystopian and my Eng Ext friends use this as their inspiration in their classes.

Hope that helps!

tigerian

HSC
N/A
My experience,as an HSC marker, suggests that when students feel it’s unoriginal or tacky then it probably isn’t and shows that the student has been thinking about responses. I’m happy to give advice if you would a teacher‘s input .
Mr McAlpin. pamandian@iinet.net.au

gentleconjurer

HSC
I just asked Chat, and these were a couple of the somewhat good ones that you can change to your liking:

"The Time Traveling Pen": A struggling writer receives a mysterious pen that allows them to rewrite moments of their past. However, each change comes with unexpected consequences, and the writer must decide if altering their history is worth the risk.
In a society where everyone's memories are stored digitally and can be accessed at will, a young woman discovers that her memories have been tampered with. As she delves deeper into her past, she uncovers a conspiracy involving a powerful corporation that will stop at nothing to keep its secrets buried.

OR:

Watch a couple of short stories from this channel:

They are all dystopian and my Eng Ext friends use this as their inspiration in their classes.

Hope that helps!
THANK YOU
I had a look at the video and that channel really helped

gentleconjurer

HSC
My experience,as an HSC marker, suggests that when students feel it’s unoriginal or tacky then it probably isn’t and shows that the student has been thinking about responses. I’m happy to give advice if you would a teacher‘s input .
Mr McAlpin. pamandian@iinet.net.au
Yes I would LOVE some feedback I will either post my piece on here or could I email it too you?
THANK YOU!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)