Z66R2V said:
Did you end up getting it?

If not, I can do it tomorrow.
I don't have it yet...but I hope very soon.:D

Thank you Z66R2V for your concern:)
that's very kind of you.

farfalla02

HSC
oh....but does he log on here from time to time? I sent him few messages but no reply :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
face it, he used you for an election tactic. He made flyers using your example saying that he "helps those in need, even those from other countries"

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
what was the title/author/isbn the website link you've given has changed to something else

give me $15 for post/photocopy/time spent +paypal fees, i'll do it for you...

Last edited:

farfalla02

HSC
stazi said:
face it, he used you for an election tactic. He made flyers using your example saying that he "helps those in need, even those from other countries"
Well...I kind of figured that out since he doesn't reply to any of my messages and I haven't seen even 1 page of the book I need.
Anyway, that's not fair what he did 'cause he didn't help me at all.

jb_nc said:
what was the title/author/isbn the website link you've given has changed to something else

give me $15 for post/photocopy/time spent +paypal fees, i'll do it for you...
would be no problem, but from what I know the publication is not back in the library :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i searched for it before and it was listed. could you show a link again, as your initial link redirects to something else now.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry that you were let down - a lot of us in here would have gladly done it for you, but since SOMEONE ELSE said that he would, then we thought that it would actually be done. Using you as an election tactic is one thing, not following through when its vital to your assignment is another.

Stas, are you going to request it, or shall I?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Waf didn't really use her as an election tactic. I think he just got lazy. You can request it, if you have a scanner at home.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

farfalla02

HSC
ujuphleg said:
I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry that you were let down - a lot of us in here would have gladly done it for you, but since SOMEONE ELSE said that he would, then we thought that it would actually be done. Using you as an election tactic is one thing, not following through when its vital to your assignment is another.

Stas, are you going to request it, or shall I?
Well...don't be sorry, it's not your fault. I got quite a few pv messages from people wanting to help. But since he offered to do it and wrote everything here on the forum, I thought he'd be reliable. To be honest, I'm not disappointed with the fact that he didn't help me...but he could at least write me ANYTHING, like: "Sorry, I can't do it, ask someone else". Instead I wasted a lot of time waiting, time that in this case is really precious to me. :(

Anyway, I need to finish everything (the whole thesis) in 2 weeks. If you could help me to get that book within a week that would be a miracle:eek: and would save me a loooot of trouble.
ehhh...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hey, I've recalled the book but I haven't heard from the library at all.... Even if I got it tommorow or the day after and posted it Friday it'd be too late right?

farfalla02

HSC
ujuphleg said:
Hey, I've recalled the book but I haven't heard from the library at all.... Even if I got it tommorow or the day after and posted it Friday it'd be too late right?
hiya!

that's really nice of you. It is a bit late....but as they say: better now than never :eek:
Anyway, since I was running out of time and I didn't have that publication I started digging throuh the Internet. I found some information but if you could send me the one I need...it would still really save me.
Earlier "waf" was supposed to scan the pages and send them to me via email... that's indeed a bit quicker. Would you be able to do that if you get the publication from the library?
Anyway, thank you once again for not forgetting about me :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)