Pls help ! (1 Viewer)

trungduong12

HSC
I finished my hsc !!
Yay!

I know i should not be sitting here complaining about how i went in the exam since i cant change it anyways but srsly im so depressed !!!!

:(

Got 62-63 /100 raw mark for maths 2u (checked answers already)

Did so shieet in biology (forgot a few questions or misinterpreted a few questions)
Expecting raw mark 70-75/100

Business studies (making up laws - not even one word right )
Expecting raw mark 75-80/100

Economics (failed so hard today!!! Fk the environmental essay and the fact that i didnt even bother looking at case study or environment) expecting raw mark 75-80/100

Feel so sad!!!

I feel like my life is over now !!
Based on how shieeet i went with all my exams !!!

I ruined my entire year of hard working and basically bombed out in all my exams !!!!
Im so stressed ! Nothing can be done now!

But still

Why dont they just release the answers on BOS after exams over so we can check how many marks we lost ? :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Raws will be moderated. You are going to be fine. I swear, judging by those raw marks, you'll get an 85-90+! You're gonna smash it dude! Don't stress, and enjoy your break!

theodore0307

HSC
I'd say it be best to get out of the house to get your mind away from everything. As you said you can't do anything now :) Don't worry about it. Waste of energy

britaker

HSC
What's done is done. C'mon man all of us that still have like a week to go are super jealous of your freedom :p Me included. I want my holidays NAOW damnit :haha:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
OP You've finished HSC omggggggggggggggggggggg you can officially chill and laugh at people who are still doing theirs lol

Jks haha but don't worry, all that matters is if you get into what you want uni or whatever and if you don't there's always other pathways.
Just enjoy lyffffffff now :)

MrTammoth

HSC
you should start losing weight and get ready to meet the BoSers who roam these forums. k

trungduong12

HSC
Raws will be moderated. You are going to be fine. I swear, judging by those raw marks, you'll get an 85-90+! You're gonna smash it dude! Don't stress, and enjoy your break!
Thank you !!! <3

trungduong12

HSC
OP You've finished HSC omggggggggggggggggggggg you can officially chill and laugh at people who are still doing theirs lol

Jks haha but don't worry, all that matters is if you get into what you want uni or whatever and if you don't there's always other pathways.
Just enjoy lyffffffff now :)
Thank you mate !! CHEERS !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)