• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Plus-size models doing big girls no favours (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
Don't you personally need to start making an effort to get fit before you force it on the world?
i've stopped drinking alcohol at uni.

Feel free to visit me tomorrow and check out the huge salad im eating for lunch.

Yesterday i got up a 5:15am and went to the gym to run on the treadmill before uni. got up early today and did the same.

Did 4 x 10pushups, 4x 25 crunches, 4x30 lunges and 4x20 thingies(can't think of the word, the one where your laying flat on your back and then raise your legs straight up above the ground slowly to a 90degree position then backdown but only lower them to like an inch or 2 above the ground).

So Tamara, i am trying to fix my personal situation. But thanks for the encouragement.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Well done, Chad. As long as you keep it up.

I like running outside better though. Treadmills are ew. I run to think, I need to GET somewhere, it's healing. haha

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
lol. We should instead focus on stopping these things from occuring, mandatory daily exercise programs at school etc. national youth groups focused on self respect and healthy living.
In all seriousness, I've heard about school programs in singapore for instance which have been largely successful on this sort of model... The only problem is that there is a fair bit of psychological trauma which goes along with forcing children into excercising by making them feel bad about themselves.

Maybe it's the right way forward, I'd be cautious though :)

Napstar

Banned
HSC
the word is called COMPULSORY. The japs did a good job of it in the lead up to WW2, all the young ones were out there exercising and keeping fit.
You said mandatory not compulsory and I'm still saying it won't happen because you can't force people to do exercise. I'm not saying I'm not personally against it, I'm just saying that the fatties won't have a bar of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)