• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

plzz i need ur help business people (1 Viewer)

zabdah

HSC
N/A
hey all
i have to make a business reprt for any business plz if any1 can help me

zabdah

HSC
N/A
oh ok thanx but did anyone do buisness report be4 coz i need to se a copy so i can do it

zabdah

HSC
N/A
no no i finshed high skool an now im doing business management at tafe

Lobsey

HSC
N/A
Generally a Business report is similar to an essay. You need to write an introduction, a paragraph for each point you are raising, and depending on the question you may or may not be required to write a conclusion.

What will tend to set a report apart from an essay is that you are allowed to use sub-headings and headings in your report, as well as diagrams where appropriate.

Sometimes, the introduction will be given the heading Executive Summary, and you then outline the areas you will discuss. Then you put a heading indicating your first point and use sub-headings if required.

Just a note for Business Studies students - there is no required format for your extended responses and you do not have to set it out in a particular way for the HSC Exams - but it is a good idea to listen to your teacher's suggestions for your assessments because they may expect a particular format. But when it comes to the HSC you can use an essay or a report format.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)