Plzzz Anyone Doing Business Studiesss!!???? (1 Viewer)

BabyK

HSC
nahh lol i wishhh...id be syked 4 life if i got a band 5 in business

bree09

HSC
HELP!
Ive just begun HSC course and im a bit unsure of the structure of a business report:(
can someone pleasee helpp?!

kesh1

HSC
N/A
bree09 said:
HELP!
Ive just begun HSC course and im a bit unsure of the structure of a business report:(
can someone pleasee helpp?!
The structure I have mentioned differs slightly for everyone, whether it be different schools, teachers or text books. But yes you can adapt however you feel necessary.
ATT: *whoever the report is for* e.g. Business managers or owners or Fitness Org Managers.
Executive Summary
This provides brief notes about their business, such as legal structure, name, locations etc. Then you provide an overview of what your report entails.
BODY
1st paragraph
This is the first point or topic which you need to address. For example if the question was outline the marketing mix and evaluate it's affect on profitability at Billabong.
In the first paragraph you would provide brief points about the 4P's of marketing mix.
Each little sub paragraph would say
Product
Price
Promotions
Place

For the evaluate you would have another paragraph and MAKE A JUDGEMENT about profitability and how it is affected by Marketing mix.Also for an "evaluate" you will need to set up criteria. This can be included before your judgement.

CONCLUSION
Sum up report.

Keep in mind it depends on which section the report is for. SIII or SIV. However both follow a relatively similar structure only difference is that in SIII you have a case study which is provided hence you need to ensure you constantly relate to the information that case study provides. In SIV you are expected to use your own case study (Billabong is popular) and weave it in your response to effectively answer the question.
Heinemann and Jackaranda provide great templates for the business report if you are still in doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)