Pnau (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
fucking brilliant. its taken me so long to get this album in my hands - i had already heard most tracks but wow!

LOVE:
with you forever
embrace
we have tomorrow

and probably many more, i just have been to preoccupied with these 3 songs to venture onwards

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
the jb website, you know how they sometimes have special offers for when you preorder stuff and shiz? yeahhhhhh.
anyway "baby" is my favorite track on there at the mo'.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Really really really not a fan, and they seemed like such pretentious fuckwits when they were introducing songs when they were the album of the week on JJJ. I swear they were like, honing politik's music skills when they were talking about it.
"We didn't wanna put another piece of shit out there, we wanted this album to mean something. And this is our song Wild Strawberries"

THAT SONG DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN ANYTHING WHAT THE FUCK, YOU'RE NOT REVOLUTIONISING SHIT

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah i saw a little bit of them on jtv and they were pretty shit individuals, but hey their music's fucking sweet :eek:

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
surely not as pretentious as daniel johns
or tom "this album will be the best thing you have ever heard in your life" delonge

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah they're gonna be at BDO.

With my rant already up there, I kinda like Baby

HSC
PNAU are awesome, I only have again and the self titled albums but I love them both very much. Soon enough I'll put in the effort to get their first album

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
oh didnt realise they were playing homebake

guess im seeing them this sat yay.

agreed with ben how the songs have not really much depth and it seems pretentious and wanky of them to claim so. but they are fun.

'with you forever' is a very wierd song. awesome music, but the vocals don't do it for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)