Pocket Pc's (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah i was gonna get the ipaq 5550 about 2 months ago but i thought twice about it and didnt...

but if i had money

id go for the o2 XDA 2...its a fricken pocketpc...and a phone...

the o2 XDA 2 is like ~1250...the ipaq 5550 is about ~1000...and ipaq doesnt have phone capabilities...

yeah neways...id rather save up and get me a 12" ibook :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by skip to my lou
yeah i was gonna get the ipaq 5550 about 2 months ago but i thought twice about it and didnt...

but if i had money

id go for the o2 XDA 2...its a fricken pocketpc...and a phone...

the o2 XDA 2 is like ~1250...the ipaq 5550 is about ~1000...and ipaq doesnt have phone capabilities...

yeah neways...id rather save up and get me a 12" ibook :D

i was debating between the two and got the 5550 because although i needed a phone at that time, but think about it, you need to use the PDA as well as use your phone, and if you use your phone alot, you'll end up eating all the batteries and then using the PDA will be pointless, or the other way around, using your PDA too much, using all the batteries, and you need to call someone. But the 5550 is really powerful and good.

jayz

walking
lol, tat reminds me of a person talking on his handheld, man tat things big, but the motorola ac760 i fink is a fone wif pda features, it's quiet good for it's size, not sure if it's on sale in aus though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)