Poetry Major Works (1 Viewer)

get_born

ive incorporated R and G, crime fiction -Cordelia Gray , Shakespeare, Hamlet, and other parts of the adv and ohther eng courses into my work - its kinda bizarre.

broken_jukebox

HSC
Enigmatic Eve said:
Hey everyone!!

Just wondering for those who elected poetry as their medium for their major work, what was the chosen concept and subject matter?

I did physical and inner journeys, focusing on the diverse radii of journeys that adolescents face, regardless of time and context.

Reply, reply, REPLY!!!

No offense but that is a shit idea! Adolescence regardless of time and context. Hello! Time and context changes everything... I mean look at Pride and Prejudice... Lydia needs to get married just cus she went on a long weekend trip with Wikkem (sp?). That is such a superficial, uninformed idea. Sorry but I hope u have changed your idea now. And don't worry I know what I'm talking about I did poetry and got into showcase for 05, so yeh.

nahian

HSC
It's really hard to escape the tendencies of cliched writing esp. when centering around journeys and adolescence

shimmy&shine

HSC
broken_jukebox said:
No offense but that is a shit idea! Adolescence regardless of time and context. Hello! Time and context changes everything... I mean look at Pride and Prejudice... Lydia needs to get married just cus she went on a long weekend trip with Wikkem (sp?). That is such a superficial, uninformed idea. Sorry but I hope u have changed your idea now. And don't worry I know what I'm talking about I did poetry and got into showcase for 05, so yeh.
congragulations broken_jukebox, my wish for my poetry to be in the showcase seem to be stuck in the realm of dreams.

Just wondering which poetry work did you write? they were all excellent. my favourite is 'poetry-shaped photographs'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)