• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Point Pleasant (SPOILERS). (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
So who is downloading the episodes to this show? I have seen the first episode and while I didn't think it was the best show I will give it some time for the plot to develop. I thought that Christina looked weird, she suits the creepy look of her character (she kind of reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar). Oh, also they just copied The O.C. with a family taking in someone in need:rolleyes:.

firehose

HSC
Yep I've seen the 2 that have aired so far, yeah i reckon the Pilot is a stinker to some extent but theres actually some direction to the plot in the second episode... hehe yes she does, similarities are so easy to find between the two shows. damn all those family plots though mainly coz everyone looks the same :confused:

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It's not a very good show at all, but there's plenty to look at. I hope they keep the hot priest around. :eek:

I know there has only been two episodes, but the plot hasn't been that spectacular, and so I'm only willing to wait for a few more before I just pretend it never existed.

It's The OC without the comedy, right down to Paula's resemblance to Marissa. And her mother is a total Julie.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
After seeing the second episode I don't really think it has much similarity to The O.C. at all apart from what I mentioned in my first post. It does remind me of Buffy a lot though. Man that episode scared me though, I think I get scared to easily:eek:.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Buffy was actually funny though?
I think it's more similar to The OC than Buffy. I can see why you think it's not, and it's not copying their storylines, but it has wannabe-OC qualities.

It was definitely a creepy episode.
The window breaking in the first one and then the guy getting attacked by the bugs scared me more though.
The priest burning on the boat was more of a shock than a scare.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
midnight said:
It was definitely a creepy episode.
The window breaking in the first one and then the guy getting attacked by the bugs scared me more though.
The priest burning on the boat was more of a shock than a scare.
Yeah, that guy getting attacked by bugs was scary but it was the only scary thing in the episode I think. The second episode was full of scary things and concepts and I got shivers up my arms a few times. The music contributes to it too:).

firehose

HSC
lol personally i don't think its scary at all... and apparently they aren't gonna actually put demons or the devil as such in the show it will be just evil manifested in the girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)