Pokemon: Sun & Moon (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Looks decent but I don't think I can be bothered to play anymore... I never finished Pokemon X&Y.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i like the owl

still not gonna play though

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
In a good way or a bad way?
idk actually, the pokemon look really weird and there are all these weird challanges. Also why would you have an ice version of vulpix? It defeats the purpose of what vulpix actually is

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
idk actually, the pokemon look really weird and there are all these weird challanges. Also why would you have an ice version of vulpix? It defeats the purpose of what vulpix actually is
Alolan form of ninetales looks so majestic, you're not going to stay with vulpix the entire game are you? The new pokemon are designed to 'fit' with the region, yeah they might look 'abit' weird but every pokemon is unique in it's own way.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Alolan form of ninetales looks so majestic, you're not going to stay with vulpix the entire game are you? The new pokemon are designed to 'fit' with the region, yeah they might look 'abit' weird but every pokemon is unique in it's own way.
No of course not, why would I lol. Yeah but look at that horse pokemon though and that rock/flying type though

Another thing I didn't like was mega evolution, mainly because max evolutions would be 3 and the pokemon in their mega evolved form looked "weirder" (in that sense besides metagross)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
No of course not, why would I lol. Yeah but look at that horse pokemon though and that rock/flying type though

Another thing I didn't like was mega evolution, mainly because max evolutions would be 3 and the pokemon in their mega evolved form looked "weirder" (in that sense besides metagross)
No pokemon didn't not look weirder when mega evolving, mega evolution added that "coolness" factor to the game. Just look at Charizard X, or mega sceptile, blaziken, and so on. It seems people have different interests in how pokemon are designed.

turntaker

HSC
Pokemon games are overrated imo. Legend of Zelda is a better franchise both in terms of gameplay and story

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Pokemon appealed children much more because it was more easier to "relate" to, use your imagination.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)