• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

police buggging public phones (1 Viewer)

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
v sia said:
meh who uses public phones now ?
exactly, the mobile phone generation has all but dissolved public phone use...

Last edited:

tattoodguy

a bunch of police have been charged with committing crimes.

some include fabricating information - that proves my point that police are scum bags, they are given almost unlimited power and unrestricted trust - and time and time again they abuse it to the detriment of the citizens.

Its pathetic.

Once again the facts have proved that im correct - many police are corrrupt, they abuse their power and the courts go heaps soft on police.

God dam maggots.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
a bunch of police have been charged with committing crimes.

some include fabricating information - that proves my point that police are scum bags, they are given almost unlimited power and unrestricted trust - and time and time again they abuse it to the detriment of the citizens.
More often then not they are doing the right thing not the wrong thing, its just that you dont hear about it. Btw how heavy did u party after getting into uni?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
That was a list of fifty out of how many in the state and country? You generaise too much, tattoodguy. If one person is guilty of a crime, to you everyone connected with them is guilty by association. These incidents of "abuse of power to the detriment of the citizens" you keep bringing up are isolated incidents.
I think he is one of those ppl that are just anti-establishmentists so whatever body makes rules he will hate

tattoodguy

its not isolated - 56 charged - wasnt that over a relatively short period of time?

taking into account there is only like 14000 officers in nsw -
taking into account the job they have sworn to perform the amount charged should be 0.

is that higher than the nsw average of ordinary civilians?

Some of the offences they are charged with involve voilence? How can we have people roaming the streets with guns with a perpensity for voilence? No wonder they shooot people with nives.

Wouldnt u think if they are voilent etc - when they arrest people etc they might be rufff etc? alot of police who are asssulted might bring it on themselves.

i dont believe in guilt by association.

Alot of the stuff police do such as - give immunity to criminals in order for them to make claims against other people - that should be a criminal offence.

Alot of the stuff police do has no punishment, even when they stuff up there is no serious consequence.

There is a dude on 20 charges or something a cop- and he is or was allowed out on bail. There was a dude the other day with a small amount of drugs and a cross bow and he was remaned in custody.

In another case the DPP even said that a cop who was let offf with a suspended sentece was let off lenienty.

All the evidence supports all the stufff i say - you have an idealistic opinion of the police but its totally unsubstantiated by any facts.

Im not say8ing alll police break the law etc or take bribes etc. but many police are involved in crime/corruption and the laws the police enforce and the methods the police employ are sometimes morally corrupt.

also bear in mind, you would have to think that alot of corruption etc would never be discovered, so the real figures relating to police corruption and police crimes are significatly higher.

The honesty of police is more heavily relied upon than that of civilians.

Police are freinds with other police hence that also gives them an advantage in hiding their crimes.

Police have a greater understanding of investigative techniques etc - the police have more chance of getting away with there crimes.

tattoodguy

korn - wrong.

sure i beleive in governmenet etc - but im against government abuse of power.

im against the civilians being opressed by a corrrupt government.

im against governments who are liars being allowed to remain in power.

and im against having mechanisms that only punish civilians but give immunity to the government and police.

:) im all for government though.

tattoodguy

with the police officers i think some of there names was supressed.

where as civilians they are named for their crimes.

Police should be dealt with the most harshly under the law and infact we treat them the most lenienty - thats rediculous.

These 56 police is just those charged with commiting crimes or whatever.

how about how they charged that dude with the macdonalds shooting and then dropped the charges?

how about how many other illegal searches and whatever they commit all the time.

did the police commit a crime in helping catch the bali 9 - was there a crime commited there? someone answer this - u guys are smarter than me.

I guess it deoesnt matter - even if the government commmites crimes, lies, is corrupt and acts outside the law -no one cares.

how about how they make all side deals with criminals all the time in order for them to testify against other people

like the kanan shooting at lakemba police station - was there any evidence he was involved besides the testimony of criminals?

How can the police risk innocent people being put in jail based on the words of criminals.

Its hard to get to the bottom of that story because names are hidden etc - alledgedly the police or whatever bribed people or gave them some benefit in exchange for their testimony?

What the fuck is going on with our legal system.

I cant pay people in money to testify for me - why can the police pay people with lower sentences etc ?

There should be no fucking bribing.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
That was a list of fifty out of how many in the state and country? You generaise too much, tattoodguy. If one person is guilty of a crime, to you everyone connected with them is guilty by association. These incidents of "abuse of power to the detriment of the citizens" you keep bringing up are isolated incidents.
well the government does the same thing, they use a few cases of pitbull attacks and ban them from the state. those pigs do what they feel is good for them only.

and tapping phones was eligal last time i heard , why the fuk they do it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Not that many people use public phones anyway, and the ones that do mostly don't sit there having intimate conversations on them. So really unless you are some kind of criminal you have no reason to complain.

0Jade0

HSC
Why don't you buy a mobile? Also do you really think that the police give a shit what you're saying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)