Police Visit yet? (1 Viewer)

Have you had a visit from the police regarding your last week of school?

• Yep

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Possibly This Week

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Fat Chance

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Our headmaster thinks hes got us under his thumb :D so no police visit for us......;)

He'll learn the error of his ways thats for sure....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:chainsaw:

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
We just had ourlast week of school and the police were in several times because a whole big group of us decided on muck up day to go and terrorise Trinity Grammar School

Apparently a whole lot of expensive cars were damaged in the process and since the next day a whole lot of them decided to come pay us back, we are all at a loss as to who should pay for all of it...

all I know is that Mr Holman (school finance manager - big cow) was giving every Trinity boy he saw, prefect or not, the biggest death stare he could on Friday...

roo

HSC
haha everyone does Trinity.. yaay.. what school are you from, Weisy? we're required to park our cars inside the school grounds now, locked up.

No visits from us yet.. the teachers reckon they have us under control and they do actually.. not a single incident yet. it's probably got to do with them threatening us with sitting elsewhere for the HSC and no references been given out.

but 4 more days left, so we'll see what happens.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
I'm from MLC Burwood. What school are you from? We do Trinity every year too, but this is the first year there have been repercussions. I don't know what they could possibly do apart from make the people who damaged the cars pay for it. It's not like they can expel anyone...

:)

roo

HSC
PLC pymble. newington did you guys the other day right?? heheh.. ah so many ppl do Trinity muhaha.. :D

i dunno, they could do something like our school and not give a report/reference and just kick em out during the exams to do it elsewhere. thats about it i spose..?

Duckman

Couple of ppl at my school got their cars egged the other day but other than that their hasnt been any major pracks/acts, but its kinda expected that there will be some this week

PiRo

becouse of the 'gang tension' at randwick boys the cops have been there every day since th 5th of this month.... not like that stopped any of us on friday....lol

"latter"

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by Weisy
We just had ourlast week of school and the police were in several times because a whole big group of us decided on muck up day to go and terrorise Trinity Grammar School

Apparently a whole lot of expensive cars were damaged in the process and since the next day a whole lot of them decided to come pay us back, we are all at a loss as to who should pay for all of it...

all I know is that Mr Holman (school finance manager - big cow) was giving every Trinity boy he saw, prefect or not, the biggest death stare he could on Friday...
hahaha trinity.
yeah one of our initial tasks for scav hunt was to steal the trinity bus and fill it with bums. (ie homeless ppls)

but they took it out cos its too bad . its grand theft auto if u are charged.

would've been pretty funny tho :p

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
lol - luigi. I have even friends at trinity who'd support that one. :p

Originally posted by roo
PLC pymble. newington did you guys the other day right?? heheh.. ah so many ppl do Trinity muhaha.. :D

i dunno, they could do something like our school and not give a report/reference and just kick em out during the exams to do it elsewhere. thats about it i spose..?
heh: Newington last Friday was MOST entertaining...

Milly and I were sitting in our second-last Latin lesson and I went off to steal some food for us. I'd just come out of the common room and suddenly a whole bunch of naked and half naked Newington guys ran past me.

I was dazed, but to make matters worse, most of our grade had come out and were screaming and squealing with delight at them. :rolleyes:

We tried to lock them into the school. Now that would have been really funny. Parents would have had to have been called in to chaperone them home in their exposed state.

etc

your all picking on the Trinity boys, dont get me wrong, me personally i think all your private school people are cocksuckers but all i wanted to say is that out off all of them i think the KNOX boys deserve it the most since they take it up the ass the harde$t

roo

HSC
Originally posted by Weisy
lol - luigi. I have even friends at trinity who'd support that one. :p

heh: Newington last Friday was MOST entertaining...

Milly and I were sitting in our second-last Latin lesson and I went off to steal some food for us. I'd just come out of the common room and suddenly a whole bunch of naked and half naked Newington guys ran past me.

I was dazed, but to make matters worse, most of our grade had come out and were screaming and squealing with delight at them. :rolleyes:

We tried to lock them into the school. Now that would have been really funny. Parents would have had to have been called in to chaperone them home in their exposed state.

HAHA :rofl: yah i was talkin to a guy who was there and urging him to come on our last day.. best opportunity with our cameras and all.. :D;)

roo

HSC
Originally posted by etc
your all picking on the Trinity boys, dont get me wrong, me personally i think all your private school people are cocksuckers but all i wanted to say is that out off all of them i think the KNOX boys deserve it the most since they take it up the ass the harde$t

bleeh.. theyre equally the same :rolleyes:

dansnation

the skool sed the police were coming, but i spoke to some police while they were off duty, coincidentally one of them went to our skool, and they sed the skool requested their presence, but as if they were actually going to go..

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
it's not the police, but someone said that they have the RSPCA on standby in case anything happens to the animals on the farm. like the animals aren't traumatised already with year 10s shoving their hands up the cow's rear end, or when they kill the chooks for the boarders dinner table.

Alex

Not naming names, a certain someone took a certain someone number plate for throwing water balloons. Now, can this really be followed up and can this person be liable for assault and battery with the intention of causing grevious bodily harm?

Sanchez#1

This is no joke, in my school a bomb was placed inside a glass bottle, and placed somewhere near the teacher's area.

The bomb was so dangerous that most of the glass was powdered, and was said to shake the building. Thus security guards have been called in to patrol our school.

Mucking around is fun and all but a bomb?! Geez thats just stupid. Its a good thing there weren't any teachers nearby.

Amuka

Originally posted by Alex
Not naming names, a certain someone took a certain someone number plate for throwing water balloons. Now, can this really be followed up and can this person be liable for assault and battery with the intention of causing grevious bodily harm?
Damn ur posts are funny hehe but no, u cant be charged with assault and battery with the intention of causing grevious bodily harm (i dont believe there is such a charge just assault occasioning Grevious Bodily Harm) but for throwing water balloons you could be charged with common assault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)