Policy Responses And Their Effects In Dealing With The Economic Issues (1 Viewer)

Blondie

im confused....what the hell?
the sub dot points are:

*economic growth
*unemployment
*inflation
*external stability
*distribution of income and wealth
*Management of the environment

i just dont get this crap. why didnt i do sum other subject :'(

timmii

sporadic attendee
Well what policies are used to a) create sustainable economic growth b) keep unemployment low, c) keep inflation low, d) maintain external stability e) create a more equitable distribution of wealth in a manner (f) that allows sustainable resource use ?

Think monetary policy, fiscal policy and microeconomic policy. Also flick thorugh some previous posts. If you're still unsure i'll elaborate, but this is the section that is most likely going to require you to write an essay and it will be easier for you to do that if you formulate the relationship between government responses and the issues for yourself :)

Blondie

ahh..an essay topic. i was considering just skipping it, hoping if it was in a short answer to wing it, but if theres even a remote chance of it being in an extended response...well, here goes.
but i must say, what youve said makes sense:

Originally posted by timmii
Well what policies are used to a) create sustainable economic growth b) keep unemployment low, c) keep inflation low, d) maintain external stability e) create a more equitable distribution of wealth in a manner (f) that allows sustainable resource use ?
so i guess ill go on that. thanks dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)