Poll: how many times have you called the hotline??? (1 Viewer)

micky25

HSC
I've called the hotline a couple of times, and i wonder if they keep track of how many times you call? ... and i dont want to speak to the same teacher twice if i didnt understand their answer the first time :)

a8o

HSC
micky25 said:
I've called the hotline a couple of times, and i wonder if they keep track of how many times you call? ... and i dont want to speak to the same teacher twice if i didnt understand their answer the first time :)
At 25c a pop, no way!

04er

HSC
i probably called them 25-30 times but 50% of the time they weren't very useful. I don't think they keep track of who calls and usually they didn't recognise me even when I recognised them... :p

micky25

HSC
25-30 times!! oh good i feel better now... i think iv called four times .... has anyone gotten their own teacher and hung up on them??

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Wha? I called 4 times and they knew me each time!

Also, they were way helpful. One lady saved my Legal Studies mark.

<3<3<3<3 The Help Line crew.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I think you forgot to add the poll.

I called once and only waited for about 30 seconds. I asked the woman if they could specify a Coleridge poem, she said yes, and that was it.

micky25

HSC
PaleReflection said:
I think you forgot to add the poll.

I called once and only waited for about 30 seconds. I asked the woman if they could specify a Coleridge poem, she said yes, and that was it.
yeh i made this very good poll if i do say so myself and by the time id written all the answers and submitted it it goes 'sorry you can only add a poll within two minutes of creating a thread' ... hmm maybe ill try again..

7th Sign

HSC
I called one time and it was shit, got a indian lady who could not speak engish first then I found out they dont support my subject :rolleyes: waste of 5 minutes trying to spell out my name to her :rolleyes: I will not be calling aggain I think I can get better help from a webpage on the internet

Lambinator

HSC
i havent called em once. if u have access its prob best bet seeing a teacher bout sumthing.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Meldrum said:
Wha? I called 4 times and they knew me each time!

Also, they were way helpful. One lady saved my Legal Studies mark.

<3<3<3<3 The Help Line crew.
Which one was that Meldrum?
I've got Jenny (i think thats her name)every tme i called [3 times]

my teacher is gonna be there on thurs nite <3 <3 <3

yass

Hotline

I've only called it once, but the lady was very kind and helpful. I'm definately going to take advantage of it when I next get stuck, and I advise everyone else to do the same. Good luck!

rama_v

HSC
I heard a good joke the other day
It goes that the people at the adivce line ask for your student number and record how many times you called up. That way, when they mark the HSC exams and get to your number, they will mark you that many times harder :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
rama_v said:
I heard a good joke the other day
It goes that the people at the adivce line ask for your student number and record how many times you called up. That way, when they mark the HSC exams and get to your number, they will mark you that many times harder :D

haha if that werew true then o5er would be screwed for calling 30 times....hahha i called about 5 times so far, they were ok, sometimes they aren't ver helpful, they blab on about nothing like they're a substitute for a real advisor

Santah

HSC
Only once so far, for ancient history. I might ring again before my modern history exam.

Zedmeister

Terminal Procrastinator
HSC
i don't get why they make us summarise the question. maybe they pick the easy ones first

"so, what a you wearing?"

and only 25c. try and beat that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)