Pore cleanser (2 Viewers)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i might buy one of those cloth things whiterabbit. i quite like the idea of muck and dirt pouring out of my face...seriously. better out than in i say.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ah...yes its just you.

what do you mean? it blaches your skin? or just when you first put it on? i wouldve thought it was too gentle to have any bleaching agents or anything.

that said, i have nothing to bleach, being white as snow. so maybe i dont notice it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
biotherm gentle scrub.

its pretty expensive, but cheap shit doesnt even work so you are better off investing in something thats good quality rather than something that is a total lemon. (imho)

HSC
AlleyCat said:
ah...yes its just you.

what do you mean? it blaches your skin? or just when you first put it on? i wouldve thought it was too gentle to have any bleaching agents or anything.

that said, i have nothing to bleach, being white as snow. so maybe i dont notice it.
Nah. If i use it for a week, my skin feels fine but there's practically no colour in my cheeks, and my entire complexion looks a bit deadish.

Maybe it's just me, and that i only use it in winter when my skins cracking cause its so fucking dry.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I loved cetaphil when i first started using it, because i have sensitive skin and it seemed to make my face baby bumb soft, then after a while i noticed it was giving me more blackheads. Apparantly dermatoligists dont recommend it because it does in fact clog your pores.

For moisturisers that dont make your face oily but work wonders for dry skin try loreal pure zone (its got a real nice mate finish) or simple.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
olay...which one? doesn't it have all these diff ones?
not sure, will check for you when i get home (sarvo sometime.
AlleyCat said:
THE ONLY MOISTURISER YOU NEED IS CETAPHIL!
i got a cetaphil sample (2 lots of moisturiser and the cleanser), the cleanser was ok..but the moisturisers made my face REALLY oily (and no, i didnt put much on either). same as dazed, it gave me more pimples/blackheads

bumbo_hippo

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
I loved cetaphil when i first started using it, because i have sensitive skin and it seemed to make my face baby bumb soft, then after a while i noticed it was giving me more blackheads. Apparantly dermatoligists dont recommend it because it does in fact clog your pores.

For moisturisers that dont make your face oily but work wonders for dry skin try loreal pure zone (its got a real nice mate finish) or simple.

pure zone is baD~~~~~~~~
its got reali bad toner...high alcohol content....realli bad for skin!!
da moisturiser dun do shit! i have da whole package...and it dun do anything~!!

HSC
N/A
Sorbolene is great...acutally doesn't make sure face all shiny as I thought it would...thanks to my mummy!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah i agree about pure zone in regards to the toner, i dont use it, i went though one bottle and i havent bought it again, stings too much and dries up my face, way too strong for my skin. But the moisturiser, its the best ive found so far, for my skin. I use a different brand for cleanser, toner and moisturiser because i find that there is always one that i dont like. Ie simple moisturiser is great whereas their toner does shit all.

payafee

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Get a facial whenever you start feeling gross and gunky. It's well worth the price - mud masks are okay if you can do them properly, but most people leave them until they're too dry. Don't use those weird cleansers with little beads. They don't work for anyone i know.

I found this awesome thing for blackheads. It's the Missha (yes, that weird korean store in QVB) microfibre blackhead cleaning cloth. I started using it and all this gunk came out of my nose. It was completely gross but i was blackhead free afterwards.
And it's $5, so what do you have to lose?
i went to qvb today and couldn't find those microfibre things you're talking about. well, they didn't say 'microfibre'.

i heard sorbolene is bad for your skin. it's like rubbing oil on your face and it clogs up your pores. i love Cetaphil but i have too noticed some blackheads forming on my nose. i didn't think it was due to the cream though. could it be??

bumbo_hippo

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
yeah i agree about pure zone in regards to the toner, i dont use it, i went though one bottle and i havent bought it again, stings too much and dries up my face, way too strong for my skin. But the moisturiser, its the best ive found so far, for my skin. I use a different brand for cleanser, toner and moisturiser because i find that there is always one that i dont like. Ie simple moisturiser is great whereas their toner does shit all.

i have changed to st ives...
i jus like da scrub in there......
i jus got their moisturiser...its kinda weird....its SPF and all...feelz more like a sunscreen than moisturiser...buh it workz ok...
i use this....toner dat i got from my facial therapist...its suppose to b like...natural minerals from the ocean or something....EXPENSIVE!! >"<

alby

cool duckie
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I found this awesome thing for blackheads. It's the Missha (yes, that weird korean store in QVB) microfibre blackhead cleaning cloth. I started using it and all this gunk came out of my nose. It was completely gross but i was blackhead free afterwards.
And it's $5, so what do you have to lose?
was it this?

payafee

HSC
yep that's the one! looks like im going tomorrow again. i just wanted to make sure i got the right one and not a dud.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
that's the closest thing i could see on the site to a "cloth", so an educated guess would say that that's what rei was on about

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
That is the one I have. It works great for me.
I like cetaphil. Ive only tried it cuz i got a free sample, and its really good. Its not oily. How much does it cost to buy?

I use johnsons and johnsons sensitive face cleanser twice a day, and i havent got a pimple since ive started using it (5 weeks). I went away this weekend tho and I forgot to bring it cuz it sits in my shower, and ive gotten 2 pimples (grr)
cetaphil is about $6 for a big bottle. the cleanser is really good too.

im like a cetaphil saleswoman. god!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)