Port Macquarie 2006!!! (1 Viewer)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Who else is goin to Port Macquarie?? Me and some mates are planning to go up in the first week.... umm 18th Nov 2006. I know last year heaps of ppl said that Port Macquarie would be dead but if we get heaps of ppl goin up n we plan shit together then itll be crazy!!!! Beach Parties/House Partys/Clubs. If the clubs are alright then thatll be mad...

Who went up last year for schoolies?? Your comments n suggestions are needed here pleeease.... Is it worth it? Wats needed? Tonnes of booze? ;) hehehe

Let's make PM rock!

Last edited:

Shaynie69

HSC
It is worth it dont even listen to what Argonaut has to say
I went to port for my schoolies week last year and i miss it so much i made soooo many friends up there And there IS a planned schoolies week at The Sundowner Resort. U should look it up. Its all worth it.
The clubs are shit but if you go on the planned schoolies week with sundowner you wont have time for going out.

Hmm but i warn you
theres a sleazy fucken security guard on the caravan park...we were going to dob him into the people that run it...but as it turned out we forgot and focused more on the hangover on the last day. He invited himself into our cabin went through my friends phone and he gave her a drink (he was drunk while on guard) and then he took it off her and she said hey you gave that to me and then he said well youll have to wrestle me for it. Biggest sleaze ever

Oh well wherever you choose to go you'll have a blast.

HSC
it's a fucking boring place to live, can't imagine schoolies here would be much difference. apart from the chick in this thread, everyone i know who has come here for schoolies has thought it sucked. i'm moving in a week and i'm stoked as.

Trev

stix
HSC
Argonaut said:
That's funny, one of the guys working there (Chris J) said it was gonig to be renamed Fire + Ice; told me about 3 weeks ago.
That's funny, I know 3 people that work there and none of them have mentioned that to me. Has your nerd ass even been there?

honeychicken88

HSC
port is the biggest hole...why go for schoolies? i cant wait to get out of here.

beckywecky

HSC
Port Macquarie, eh?

Well... My two bestfriends and myself drove up there a few weeks ago to have a little holiday. On our first night on the town, we realised everything shut relatively early (it was a Sunday night, afterall), but we met soooo many new people and made heaps of new friends. I wouldn't recommend going there for Schoolies though, it's an incredibly small town - opt for something bigger! I doubt many people will be going there.

We had a great holiday though... So I guess it depends on what you want.

Half the guys I made friends with are all moving down to Sydney - that's saying something!

rheannon

HSC
hey me n sum of my mates r goin up port mac 4 schoolies i dunno wen yet tho i recon wif enuff grog n ppl it shuld b good

fyfe88

HSC
Hey a few of my friends are plannin on goin 2 port for schoolies too - if there's enuf of us then it should be mad...
erin

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Yeah me an a few boys are goin n stayin at the sundowner most probably. We are trying to get some girls to go as well but dont know yet. See how things go ay!

weatherlicious

HSC
Me and about 6 other guys are going to port because one of the guys has a beach house in some town just out of Port. There seems to be some differing opinions as to what it's like; we'll probably only go into Port at night and probably do day trips to Byron or something; I think a group of girls are staying near us too.

HSC
more than a few, it's only like an hour from the gold coast .. so unless you're leaving at like 4 in the morning

nikturner

HSC
what is with u katietheskatie do u just come on here to dis peoples ideas! get a life we dont care is u lived in port and it sucks we are goin regardless of what u say so just f*ck off!

-FIGJAM-

HSC
port should be alright. if it sucks jus all get together n beach party it. N if that all sucks, fuck it byron bay

lupin43

HSC
wm_abusef said:
Who else is goin to Port Macquarie?? Me and some mates are planning to go up in the first week.... umm 18th Nov 2006. I know last year heaps of ppl said that Port Macquarie would be dead but if we get heaps of ppl goin up n we plan shit together then itll be crazy!!!! Beach Parties/House Partys/Clubs. If the clubs are alright then thatll be mad...

Who went up last year for schoolies?? Your comments n suggestions are needed here pleeease.... Is it worth it? Wats needed? Tonnes of booze? ;) hehehe

Let's make PM rock!

hey mate i dont mean to insult ur intelligence....but are u to stupid to realise that there is already a perfectly good thread on the exact same subject???

what the fuck is the point on making a new thread talking bout the same tihngs we have already gone through???

trying to make ur self heard??? i dun wanna be rude but ffs man no need to start two things talking bout one thing...i just dont see the fucking point.

ne one agree with me??

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
hey mate i dont mean to insult ur intelligence....but are u to stupid to realise that there is already a perfectly good thread on the exact same subject???

what the fuck is the point on making a new thread talking bout the same tihngs we have already gone through???

trying to make ur self heard??? i dun wanna be rude but ffs man no need to start two things talking bout one thing...i just dont see the fucking point.

ne one agree with me??
oh so true lupin oh so fuckin true

LiLjEsS

HSC
hey
me and a few of my friends r goin up to port maquarie 4 schoolies this year.. we r leavin on the 12st of november..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)