Port Macquarie 5th to 12th Dec (1 Viewer)

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Okay guys, I know there is another thread for this place and time period, but it sorta got overun by flaming and shit.

So please, if you think Port is a shit place, you can think it, but don't post it on here to look like a tough piece of shit, because if u do, we all know that ur a weak arse geek sitting behind ur computer starting arguments cos there is no physical threat to you, so get a life whoever you are.

Now, with that said. Who is going to Port from the 5th Dec to the 12th and wat school are you from?

I'm from Ruddo Tech High, and there is like 5 cabin fulls of us coming up there. About 50/50 with 17 and 18.

So...?

Toby Buchanan

HSC
I'm going up to Byron, but my aunt has a place there and we're driving, so a mate and I will be staying there on our way up.. should be fun.. planning on being there on the 2nd and either the 10th or 11th on the way back down.. should be a good stop over I recon!! I wasn't sure how many people would be there this late, but sounds like there will be a few anyway..

HSC
Argonaut said:
I don't think Port is crap at all.

I know it is because I live here.

BIggest attractions are two nightclubs, only one of which is reputable; and Coles.
hahahah .. it's funny 'cause it's true.

05er

HSC
Word. Coffs Harbour, Port Macq and Byron are all equally hospitable. It's not the ammount of Nightclubs and sights and stuff, it's how well you use them.

Who the hell cares if there's three nightclubs if you're only staying a week? Are you really going to need that many? Also, it's not about how much fun there is, it's about how much fun you make.

placebo101

HSC
are u staying at the sundowner? i just got back from port 2day. no "skoolies events" up there but we had plenty of fun with bout 10 ppl and plenty of grog. weather was real shit tho, hopefully it clears up for u

ohleiohleiheho

HSC
Hey just came back from Port today, stayed from 26th - 2nd at Flynn's Beach. Yeah as someone already said, only 2 nightclubs, Roxie's on a Saturday night was cool, costs $5 entry, stays open til about 4ish but lock out at aroun 2.30ish. Also went to the Macquarie that nite. Whilst on the Macquarie front...don't go there on a Sunday...dead as, also got kicked out at 11.40 coz of close. Yeah we found Coles to be a major attraction too! Also went on a cruise....wasn't too exciting....no dolphins...oooh cold rock ice cream :D We had fun staying in and drinking there and just hanging out making our own fun...don't worry port isn't crap....had heaps of fun!
enjoy it, hope the weather is good for you...we found that it would rain the same time every arvo then clear up and hr later.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Yeah Port would be a shit place for schoolies..
Like argo said...its dead..

Nice place though...
Should be up there sometime this month :D

Trev

stix
HSC
They just renovated and did shit to Roxy's, not sure if it's still called that anymore but I heard that:
- One night a week under 18's will be allowed in.
- It is now more of a jazz sort of club.
- Has live music now (people playing guitar's and shit).
- New name 'Fire and Ice'.
....?

HSC
sounds like it's gonna be more shit than it is at the moment .. i hate roxy's on a saturday night, it's full of slutty girls and seedy unattractive guys.

HSC
hahah i completely refuse to go in there. never have, never will .. i've heard enough stories (so that goes for you schoolies kids too!)

Jess-a_belle

HSC
i just moved to wollongong from port..... i must agree, i only went to roxy's once and it was full of skanky ladies.... and my junkie ex which requires no more to be said...

down under = seedy, would never go.

but port's a nice place for beaches etc.

go coles.... i miss working there :(

hi trev!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)