Port Stephens 2006!!! (1 Viewer)

duffman=here06

HSC
Nick1988 said:
Hey all. Ive got bout 20 ppl from my skewl headin up to Nelson Bay from the 25th November to the 9th December. Mix of guys and girls.We r all in for beach parties. hope we can hook something up
hey me n 11 of my friends are going to smiths lake which is like in tht area we wanna meet up wit ppl n cant wait its only a few months to go but hsc exams cum 1st which is totally shit but we will survive um hope to party wit u up there. my group are going from the 24thnov-1stdec but i wanna stay longer... need sumwhere to stay.... if we stay any longer but i suppose we can travel for a big party round tht area buzz bak if u can give ne good spots for us 2 party... by the by half of us r under 18 n half of us r 18...sadly im still 17 til march 13th so so sad... tear
.................................xxxx kim xxxx

Last edited:

freakofnurture

HSC
N/A
hey theres a group of us going to nelson bay from the 24th of nov for a week, hope to see u all there!

bella ragazza

HSC
hey again all,
bad news - i e-mailed the RSL club to ask about the stuff they're putting on during schoolies. they wrote back saying that they aint doing anything...
beach parties???
cant wait to cya's all there
mwah

firebabi

HSC
Clarebare said:
I'm going from the 9th of Dec, not sure when I'm leaving yet. I think by that point most people will have already left.
realli thats great
errr right,,,,,lol

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
bella ragazza said:
hey again all,
bad news - i e-mailed the RSL club to ask about the stuff they're putting on during schoolies. they wrote back saying that they aint doing anything...
beach parties???
cant wait to cya's all there
mwah
serious? oh, that sucks.... yeh beach parties all the way then :D

Zoog

HSC
14 of my mates and i are staying at a big big big house in Fingal Bay between 25 Nov-2nd December. Regardless of parties, i still believe we will have fun AND laze around on the beach :)
Anyone else staying around fingal bay?

arrrrghhhh

HSC
Well i live in the wider vicinity of Port Stephens...Well you see if you get bored of the nightlife in Nelson's of Anna etc, just get urself a deso dave to drive u into Newcastle....Variety of nightclubs, all should be pumping for schoolies....Give it a go if you get bored :ninja:

Monz

HSC
I'm staying at my holiday house at Fingal, so Fingal Bay Beach should be where the beach party should be...hahaha, cause then i can stumble home and still sleep in my own bed, lol. Can everyone make a post of the dates (from and to) they'll be staying so we can organise a heap of nights, beaches or houses in advance...my groups going from the:

-----------24th of Nov. till the 3rd or 4th of Dec.-------------

I think they'll be about 6/8 of us most of the time, but that will increase and decrease cause my bf and other peoples other halves are coming for a few days then going, hopefully we'll get them all up at the same time cause the more the merrier...lol.

sherryshoo

HSC
ewww study for HSC is so homo haaa

over it already oh welll 25 days n im alll done yiew

yew jst over a month till party time yeyy
sif me n my fiends aren the coolest people going ahah
no really
we ARE the party
we plan to prove it ahah

have funn kiddies
xx

nobby

HSC
hey yea im goin with jtoseski, the dates are 26nov to 3rd dec for us:)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
sherryshoo said:
ewww study for HSC is so homo haaa

over it already oh welll 25 days n im alll done yiew

yew jst over a month till party time yeyy
sif me n my fiends aren the coolest people going ahah
no really
we ARE the party
we plan to prove it ahah

have funn kiddies
xx
don't forget that drinking comp that we've already got planned ;) me and my mates r gonna smash u girls! :bomb:

nobby

HSC
thats mad, looks like theres a decent bunch of people heading up to port stephans...party it up haha

Zoog

HSC
me and 13 of my mates are going to fingal bay from 25th nov-2nd december. should be awesome fun! (especially if there is big beach parties at fingal!!)

peakey

HSC
Me and i think there could be 8 of us :S not sure are staying in nelsons bay November 24- 2 December, definately looking to meet up with ppl and have beach parties. And if ne1 wanted to chat about it u can talk to me on msn from the address in my profile

Last edited:

koolio1234u

HSC
umm...sharkskicks, birdman, nick1988 and me all go to the same skool and as they said.... 20 of us ..... nelsons bay area....... 2 weeks (25th nov - 9th dec.) should be good... i hope the night life isnt as boring as everyone says but i dont care if they arent very exciting...as long as i got friends up there... we'll make our own fun.. beaches up there are tops....cant wait... damn HSC

doomed1988

HSC
N/A
Hey, ive noticed everyone is going in the later weeks... is any1 going almost immediately after exams? Ive got a group going from the 12th to 18th....and everyone else seems to be heading up around the 20th or after......

Anyone gonna join us? lol we dont wanna b d only ones there!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
doomed1988 said:
Hey, ive noticed everyone is going in the later weeks... is any1 going almost immediately after exams? Ive got a group going from the 12th to 18th....and everyone else seems to be heading up around the 20th or after......

Anyone gonna join us? lol we dont wanna b d only ones there!
Some schools have their formal that week (we do anyway) and there's still some HSC exams on the 15th like Jap Extension or something. That, and BigBlogger ends on the 15th so I can't miss out on that either :p

sherryshoo

HSC
dear children

(1) i finish hsc in 9 days :)
(2) its like 30 something dayss till we go on schoolies (24th - 2nd november)

uhmm uhm yesh me n like 9 other girlss heading up that way, stayin in nelson pretty much B U T
if you appear to be having parties around the bays n shite
sumone let me know
my email is on here sumwhere. if not ask??

who else is ther same dates as us?...who you going with etc?
uhmm be prepard to be out partied by my girls :D its what we do best
ohh party at ours..we got apartments YEY

goodluck with rest of your exams kiddies xxxxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)