Portfolio Building for Enmore (1 Viewer)

The_Shaman

HSC
Hey i'm just wondering from anyone who has gone here or to similar places or building a portfolio as well, what did you include and pretty much any info you have on the matter?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i have to make a portfolio for design fund. lll.
havent started yet, but i pretty much know some of pieces im going to do and include in it.
i got a booklet thingo from the tafe im planning on going to, and it has info on what to put in each portfolio for each art subject and how much each course will cost for both semesters and years.
it also states what certificates are needed/required to get into each course.
maybe you should go to enmore and ask about porfolio building to help you out???

what course is the portfolio needed for?

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i have to make a portfolio for design fund. lll.
havent started yet, but i pretty much know some of pieces im going to do and include in it.
i got a booklet thingo from the tafe im planning on going to, and it has info on what to put in each portfolio for each art subject and how much each course will cost for both semesters and years.
it also states what certificates are needed/required to get into each course.
maybe you should go to enmore and ask about porfolio building to help you out???

what course is the portfolio needed for?
i saw my careers advisor and he called up enmore and he says no booklet exists.

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
The_Shaman said:
Hey i'm just wondering from anyone who has gone here or to similar places or building a portfolio as well, what did you include and pretty much any info you have on the matter?
a word of advice... you would get more replys from the non- school area then you would in TAFE.

:) my one in non-school has 14 pages but it's not on topic Teheheheh!

soso

HSC
N/A
Try this book

http://www.hi.com.au/folio/

Chapter 5 in this books gives good advice on how to prepare for tertiary entrance. It offers sample questions, shows you how to do a role play as practise for the da. Information is based on research of art schools also advice on how to prepare your portfolio and how to cut window mounts. Try it out.

Also OTEN TAFE at stratfield has a course in Portfolio Preparation Course No 24026 at http://www.oten.edu.au/oten/study/c...s.cfm?CID=24026

CLick on course information leaflet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)