posibility? UWS: B design (visual comm)- UTS: B design (visual comm) O_o (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The thing is, she's so predictable. Even the wording of her posts, done months apart:
Please find me a post where Ive said UWS is fantastic.
Please post me a quote where I have done this.

i crown it the natstar cycle, and you will find a repetiton of it all throughout bos:
1) Boser (real or troll) says something that she disagrees with
2) Natstar gets angry and posts in retaliation
3) Every other boser disagrees with her argument
4) Natstar declares that she doesn't care what anyone thinks
5) Someone suggests that she does care enough to reply, and that her argument is invalid
6) Natstar starts saying that she never made the claims in the argument, and that everyone isn't listening to her, is taking her words out of context, and misunderstanding her
7) Everyone says that she did indeed make those claims, and everyone understood what she said
8) Natstar says 'please find me the post where i say this'
9) Someone finds a post where she says this
10) Natstar starts expressing herself even more incoherrently regarding how she doesn't care what anyone thinks until everyone just ignores her

To demonstrate the validity of this, back in my trolling days, I created a natstar account (with an extra invisible underscore at the end or something), with the exact same profile, and av, etc. No one could tell the difference between the real natstar and pseudo-natstar. All I had to do was follow this pattern.

Last edited:

juni

juni
HSC
stazi said:
The thing is, she's so predictable. Even the wording of her posts, done months apart:
Please find me a post where Ive said UWS is fantastic.
Please post me a quote where I have done this.

i crown it the natstar cycle, and you will find a repetiton of it all throughout bos:
1) Boser (real or troll) says something that she disagrees with
2) Natstar gets angry and posts in retaliation
3) Every other boser disagrees with her argument
4) Natstar declares that she doesn't care what anyone thinks
5) Someone suggests that she does care enough to reply, and that her argument is invalid
6) Natstar starts saying that she never made the claims in the argument, and that everyone isn't listening to her, is taking her words out of context, and misunderstanding her
7) Everyone says that she did indeed make those claims, and everyone understood what she said
8) Natstar says 'please find me the post where i say this'
9) Someone finds a post where she says this
10) Natstar starts expressing herself even more incoherrently regarding how she doesn't care what anyone thinks until everyone just ignores her

To demonstrate the validity of this, back in my trolling days, I created a natstar account (with an extra invisible underscore at the end or something), with the exact same profile, and av, etc. No one could tell the difference between the real natstar and pseudo-natstar. All I had to do was follow this pattern.
I think she might be the cause of UWS's lower reputation . . . The more she opens her mouth the more she's disgracing herself and her pride for her uni.......

stazi

Nightman
HSC
exactly. its established UWS isn't as good an institution as usyd/uts/unsw/maq. it's still decent, and offers many opportunities for people who don't get the marks. natstar just makes people hate her, and this hate is generalised towards UWS. I hate UWS because of natstar, not because of what it is, really.

Kaiyn

HSC
Natstar's post count is trully depressing...11000 pieces of bad advice and stupidity.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
more like napstar

P.S. I go to UWS and have an even bigger post count. A mandatory requirement for all UWS degrees is Advanced BOS (spam).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)