Possible CLoudstreet Questions? (1 Viewer)

TastesGoodBut

If anybody has any we can make it a sticky... get your trial papers out and tell us what your question was?

I cant remember ours - someone else from school can put it here...

2001 HSC
Two readers are argueing about the ending of the prescribed text you have studied. Compose their discussion demonstrating your critical understanding of the prescribed text.

2002 HSC
Two people who value your prescribed text in different ways and for different reasons are having a conversation. Compose their conversation which should include consideration of structure, language and ideas.

2001 specimin
"There are as many different ways of interpreting and valueing texts as there are readers." Do you agree? Justify your response through an examination of your prescribed text.

hetfield_86

HSC
N/A
Explain how Cloudstreet deals with the aspect of raising the mundane to an epic level....

Or some shit like that...

Lets just say that I passed it :p

:chainsaw:

TastesGoodBut

hmm... thats an awful question expecially as its hard to know where ur gonna fit critics in.. i suppose you could get away with tlakbing about how simple things like women working would be seen as big htings to femiist critics, and etc i dunno fuck that!

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
its acually very stright forward if you are doing colonlial/spititual reading cause the 2 families are quite mundane, yet though them the epic themes of the australian spirtiuality is raised. alsothe theme of how the most war australian cthemself
but yea.............feminaism and communism' pretty hard

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
our trial was an extract from the last scene then discuss something i forgot

antdude20

here are some questions, my friend composed it, its got alot of past paper questions to do with cloudstreet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)