Possible Journeys Questions (1 Viewer)

jcl

HSC
As far as I can see, they can only ask you two questions:

1. How do imaginative journeys allow you to learn more about your world and yourself?

yeah good.

2. Imaginative journeys consist of inspiration, speculation and imagination (never woulda guessed the last one). Discuss.

If the 2nd one is asked, what would you say? something like...ppl r inspired by their world to go on an imaginative journey and speculate about other possibilities?

bonniejjj

HSC
Hello. Attached is an essay I wrote in response to the second one. I got good feedback from my teacher, it is by no means perfect but a good indication of how to answer the question/ approaches to take. The copy attached is a Microsoft Word document with my teacher's comments. I have not yet made the changes suggested, but I think the copy with comments is more useful than the one without.

Also, how do you figure those are the only two questions they can ask you? They can also give you a statement and ask you to dicuss it, such as in last years paper "The journey, not the arrival matters." But you're right in a sense; there is a limited number of questions they can throw at you, because the questions must be based on the syllabus. Which means anything you prepare you *should* be able to adapt to the question fairly easily.

HSC
In response to these journeys questions, should our stimulus booklet text, core text and supplementary texts detail the same or similar concepts about journey? How do you inter-relate them?

jcl

HSC
I figure they're the only two questions because most are variations of the first.

for exmaple, like u said, last years was 'journey not destination matters.' this is code for 'journey, not destination matters, because on journey, we learn mroe about ourself and our world.' discuss.

or if its discuss statement like 'all journeys are voyages of discovery', u just say' yes, all journeys r voyages of discovery, because we learn more about ourself and our world'...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)