Possible to get 72+ Atar? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi

I've been doing really poorly at school. I'm averaging about 60% in all my subjects. BUT for Legal Studies (my best subject), I got 81%. I'm 11/32 for that subject. For my other subjects, I'm probably in the bottom 30%. I do go to a selective school though.

Do you think i have a chance?

I really want to get into medical science.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
i hear that everyone in selective schools get 99+... i know a guy who says he can open a bank with $1 and wake up the next day with $1 billion dollars... if he can do something like that im sure u can get above 72. all u have to do is push n shoot for the stars... and med science is the bomb

fishfingerz

HSC
and med science is the bomb
lol, i am planning on doing that course (at macquarie). why, is it fun? or are u doing it to get into med? i know u can do any degree but most people apparently do that as it's easier to get higher gpa and less demanding, so they have more time to prepare for gamsat.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
lol, i am planning on doing that course (at macquarie). why, is it fun? or are u doing it to get into med? i know u can do any degree but most people apparently do that as it's easier to get higher gpa and less demanding, so they have more time to prepare for gamsat.
its seems fun. microscopes and the works.a lot of content to remember but most people who want to study post grad med do med sci because it overlaps with the medicine course and hence they find it easier to get good marks in post grad medicine

HSC
your skill in trolling leaves me speechless muffinman ;]
what?

just cos you go to james ruse doesnt mean you have to tease others..

so can somebody WHO WILL ACTUALLY ANSWER MY QUESTION reply?

im worried atm
if i dont get into med science..then my dream of becoming a doctor is gone. I want to save lives because it's such a rewarding feeling.

HSC
Uni Grad
trolling? you means hez a rollin'....... rollin' his way to the 99 ATAR
They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty

jazzzod

HSC
You will be able to, just work a bit harder, and you will achieve that goal. Still a long time to improve.

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
anything is possible your HSC is decided pretty mush by the trials and the HSC exams. hopefully your year group gets it together and works as a team to maximise everyone's results at the end of the year. And remember some schools set their exams harder than the real HSC to get you working. I remember in English I got 60 something in my trial but in the final exam i actually got 89.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)