Possible to study at 2 universities simultaneously ? (1 Viewer)

Skater_bum

HSC
hey guys anyone know if you can? because im currently enrolled at UNE for distance law and ive accepted law at macquarie uni and my problem is that since i have academic advance standing ( previous study) i cant do majority of the subjects because its screwed it all up , i wanna know if i can do 2 units at mac and two others at une online anyone know?

X

xeuyrawp

hey guys anyone know if you can? because im currently enrolled at UNE for distance law and ive accepted law at macquarie uni and my problem is that since i have academic advance standing ( previous study) i cant do majority of the subjects because its screwed it all up , i wanna know if i can do 2 units at mac and two others at une online anyone know?
Cross-institutional study. Although I would definitely check out why it's 'screwed up' - generally I find that law students who apply for Credit for Previous Study at MQ generally get a one-to-one conversion of subjects and credit.

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A
Studying at two different Unis is possible, but not always practicle! I am doing my double degree at one Uni, and my other degree next door! Of course this helps an awful lot, but if it is do-able and the other institution has a good reputation then go for it!

piitb

HSC
its all good and well but wait till u have exam timetable conflict. they wont make allowances for you just coz u have exam at another location.

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A
its all good and well but wait till u have exam timetable conflict. they wont make allowances for you just coz u have exam at another location.
I hope you are wrong... I suppose that is at the discretion of the University, but I know of one friend who went overseas for 'a wedding', when in fact he timed his holidays during exams, needless to say they allowed him to defer his exams until he came back in the new year. I think they will be quite understanding if you show them your exam timetable and there are conflicts, well I bloody hope so!

piitb

HSC
weddings, 21st, barmitfas are not allowed

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A
weddings, 21st, barmitfas are not allowed
Barmitfas and weddings would probably be allowed under a 'religious discrimination' loophole, something that should obviously be talked through with your university WELL IN ADVANCE of the date. They advise that if you cannot attend the exam you should inform them at the earliest possible date (ie. preferably when the exam timetable is out), obviously not all excuses will be valid. Again it is something that you should talk over with your university!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)