Possible transfer? (1 Viewer)

eldawgz

HSC
Hey guys, I completed a year at UWS and gained 5.25 GPA, 71.25 WAM. I'm hoping to transfer to B. Comm or B. Eco @ USYD. I've contacted USYD and told me that a credit average required for B. Eco, but a high credit for B. Comm. Is 71.25 a high credit?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Hmmm, I did B Business and Commerce at UWS and transferred over successfully with a GPA of 5ish. Urrh I would say that was closer to a mid-credit average rather than high. But hopefully you do get in - but be warned that some of the units studied at UWS are not the same at USyd and you may have to stack up on extra first-year units such as Economics and Statistics for Business - just a heads up for credit-transfers.

Good Luck! :D

eldawgz

HSC
Thank you :)

I actually don't need to transfer any units cos I'm transferring from Science to a Commerce course.

eldawgz

HSC
Can anyone share some success stories of transferring uni's externally? Its just comforting to know its possibilities and helps with anxiety until the main round offers are made. Thanks :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I know of people that transferred successfully to UNSW from UWS if that helps relieve you of your anxiety and they have around the same marks as we do. Don't stress...

crazy_paki123

HSC
Im in a similar situation lol. I am most likely going to take up MQ Commerce for the 1st year then hopefully transfer to UNSW next year. But i heard i needed a distinction average which is around 75? so is UNSW harder to transfer to than USYD or am i wrong with the distinction average thing

daniboy232

HSC
Uni Grad
hey i got into UTS with a 4.5 gpa. con management uws (68 atar) to con management uts (91 atar). first sem i got; 6,6,6,5. second sem; 4,4,5,0 (fail). i put in a personal letter and i think that BOOSTED my chances. good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)