Possible uni course: Business Law/Psychology What's it like? (1 Viewer)

Etheral

HSC
Hey guys and gals, I was wondering who does business law or business psychology here.

And if you do study business law/psychology what is it like? Becasue I'm kinda unsure of what I want to do, but I've been interested in that and possibly in a degree in commerce with international relations and politics. I'm unsure of the exact courses, so could anyone help here?

As well, which unis fit such courses best and what do you (generally) study through the years at uni? Any other info relating to it is greatly appreciated.

Etheral

HSC
I'm going to look through all the laws and art degrees, see what I can come up with. Kinda unsure on my path from here on, but looking for some course I can actaulyl enjoy and get into.

turtleface

HSC
Every Accounting student has to do business law in commerce, or the business law components of a law degree, in order to obtain registration with ASIC as a company auditor, liquidator or official liquidator.

If you're into law that much just do a Law degree, I think it gives a better grounding into jurisprudence and the processes of law, along with an Arts degree in Psychology, unless you can't stand the 5/6 years.

Not sure about Business Psychology though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)