Possibly large mistake? (1 Viewer)

fiSHtITS

Cynical Member
HSC
Since the beginning of year 12 just as a joke I've signed the 'task submitted, task returned' sheets for all assessment tasks in each one of my classes either as a smiley face, an X, another persons signature or coloured the entire box in. Is there a chance this could have a large negative effect on me down the track? Do they need to be checked off at some point? It is still possible for me to go to my teachers and re-do the signatures but I'd just like to know how important they are.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
so long as you don't run into any discrepencies of whether you handed it in, i really dont think so.

HSC
I don't think it matters as long as your name is next to it. After all, you wrote the signature so it's yours whatever it says.

I think they're just a BoS procedure so you can't complain you didn't get the 2 weeks notice, it's not actually a prerequisite for the HSC or anything.

tambourine

HSC
haha my friend does that..sometimes he just writes a completely different name...like from a cartoon/movie or he just puts two unrelated words next to each other lol...quite funny....but thats just for the signature part..where he signs that he's handed it in so it should be fine as his actual name is there and the signature has the same handwriting

henry08

HSC
N/A
Doesn't your teacher check it? Are they all idiots?

notaaron

HSC
lol, yeah your fine.

But thats just like when we have a relief teacher, with no roll.

Everyone makes up names to put on the roll...or is my school the only one.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
If there is no improvement in the long term the only downtrack is you will continue being a spacktard.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If it's the assessment sign sheet to state that you have recieved the assignment then probably wouldn't, but your teacher really should of check that because you could claim someone else signed for it but I guess they take the role as use that as evidence.

If it's the sheet you hand in with your assignment stating it's all your own work etc then get a slip back (if your school does that or similar) then as someone else said it would be your fault if you can't prove that was your signature if they lost your assignment.

What made you suddenly care?

jaggy snake

HSC
LOL, we don't have those sheets, but I used to always sign into the school library with a false name (usually something Mighty Boosh related, or the name of someone in one of my favourite bands, or just something that sounded funny).

Then I got caught after signing on with "Emperor Tomato Ketchup," the librarian went "Can you show me where you've signed on?" (I knew I was caught because she had watched me sign on)

so I went, "oh, sorry, that's my pseudonym, would you like me to use my real name"

and she said "yes"

i haven't done it since :)

p2n

HSC
fiSHtITS said:
Since the beginning of year 12 just as a joke I've signed the 'task submitted, task returned' sheets for all assessment tasks in each one of my classes either as a smiley face, an X, another persons signature or coloured the entire box in. Is there a chance this could have a large negative effect on me down the track? Do they need to be checked off at some point? It is still possible for me to go to my teachers and re-do the signatures but I'd just like to know how important they are.
Congratulations on taking the HSC as a practical educational joke as it currently is.

boris

Banned
HSC
It pains me that somebody with a UAI aim of 90+ would be so silly in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)