Possibly the Smallest Ever Chemistry Class...Ever. (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
pirate said:
a friend of mine is the only student to have completed the HSC at his school. he has 3 different english teachers during the year with the science teacher eventually taking over. now beat that for a personal tutoring
are you serious?? what kind of school is this? which school, i mean.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wow...tiny...i never knew there were schools like that....meanwhile, my school has over 1000 annoying little craps.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
no shame in that. i think it would be cool to live in a town where everyone knew everybody. it'll be like a whole network of friends. of course, then we'd have to introduce some rumors about the next door neighbour to make things more interesting...

pirate

yeah rumours, where would we be without them. lol, nah it is good, i mean where else can u be towed behind the back of a car doing 80km on a matress, or be towed behind a car on a cut down tree. u have to make ur own fun but its great. moving to sydney next year will be a huge lifestyle shock

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wow ! fun !!

ooooh...why are you moving to sydney? studying at uni? but yeah, it's quite busy at sydney, well, at least quite different to the lifestyle you're probably used to. but it'll be cool. i hope you enjoy it here ! go on the harbour bridge climb !! personally, i've been too scared so i've never actually considered it.

pirate

yeah uni and also my g/f is in sydney. talk about long distance relationshop 650km for 7 months. lets just say it'd be different seeing each other every day. i enjoy the city, so much to offer. but i will miss the old car expeditions thats for sure

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wow...long distance...must be hard to handle? not being able to see her whenever you want, or simply to do stuff together. how did you meet your g/f? i mean, when did you come to syd and for what reason?

plah...getting tired...going off now, but ttyl !

Pace_T

HSC
!!
I'm that other student in taxman's chem class
chem = hard
me = dies X_X

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wow... so not fair. i want less people in my chem class. geez, some people are either super smart and know everything [while i'm still lost] or others are plain stupid and annoying

good luck with competing agaisnt taxman [er...not meaning he's smarter than you or anything, i wouldn't have a clue. just good luck with chem]

Pace_T

HSC
i got a feeling he'll beat me but

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
aim54x said:
i think i had some of the sallest classes to.
ADV Eng 4
3/4U Maths 5/6 respectively
Physics 2
cham 3
IPT 10

i had a friend that was in Food tech by himself!!!!
How is it that you have more 4U students than 3U students in your grade???
Or are there two separate classes? (i.e. 11 students in total)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
i have a small chem class too! theres 4 of us, all girls. 1 (male) teacher. he looks scared most of the time. i have all small classes, ranging from 9 (maths and english) to 6 in music to just me in both geography and modern history. its really cool, but my solo classes (which are by corrrespondence, so technically im not the only person doing it but ive never seen my 'classmates' so i guess it counts) can be really boring.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
starbaaa said:
i have a small chem class too! theres 4 of us, all girls. 1 (male) teacher. he looks scared most of the time. i have all small classes, ranging from 9 (maths and english) to 6 in music to just me in both geography and modern history. its really cool, but my solo classes (which are by corrrespondence, so technically im not the only person doing it but ive never seen my 'classmates' so i guess it counts) can be really boring.
Man, your correspondence classes sound really, really sucky. Which school do you go to?

Wishin ya the best for 05! Tell your scared chemistry teacher to wake the fuck up.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
starbaaa said:
Correspondence = they send you work by mail, or over the Internet?
Do you actually have a teacher for that though? Coz it'd make it difficult to ask questions...can you imagine doing Ext 2 Maths by correspondence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)