Post-EE2 plans? (1 Viewer)

clarity

HSC
I know we'll probably all be 'studying for HSC' (cough) but what are you really doing since finishing your MW? Or what do you intend to do?

I have a stack of leisure-reading to do, whilst staying out to the wee hours on the weekends. Before last weekend, I hadn't been out in months and I will be making up for it in the next three weeks. Also, theres about fifteen movies I need to see at the cinemas, sigh.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
There are HSC exams, I'm gonna return to the gym, start going to movies, reading all these books of mine, teach myself another language, maybe enroll in AMEB drama, teach myself how to write poetry properly, do some research into history, and probably go clubbing, oh, and get my P plates. There's more, but that's all I can think of atm. Most of this will probably be accomplished after exams though, but there's no reason why I can't make a little headway on this list soon.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
My EE2 work didn't really inhibit me from doing anything i wanted. I feel bad, everyone made all these sacrifices. I'm like the mother who neglects her child....hahaha (and now i'm laughing about it, i seriously am fucked).

But, now I really am going to seriously study, something which I havn't done all year. So, i'm going to go do my modern assessment now..

HSC
N/A
I think I'm still in post-EE2 hand-in mode, so that justifies me typing here, right? ;)

Life pretty much continued for me, with the exception of major works. I gave serious thought to studying (only thought at this point, mind you, heehee!) and discovered the delights of EE2 craziness, which started around thisish time. Then IPR started, then we did the HSC, then we all met up, then Uni started, and the IPR crew still meet up regularly, and I got my green P's a while back, and yeah... ces't la vie :)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
um... basically just studying... finishing other MWs and hopefully doing a whole lot of partying cos lots of people have b'days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)