Post Exam Bitch (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
I fucked up king lear for sure

didnt write shit about how the play has been shaped by the enduring power of shakespeare's characterisation of king lear.. grr.. will i get above band 1 ?

what did u fuck up.. and why ?

Naylyn

HSC
I have no idea what I screwed up or how much I screwed, though I'm hoping its not too much.

blond_e

HSC
I fucked up King Lear badly. I didn't even think that kind of question was going to be in it I studied everything else about the text including structure, language etc..

what the fuck was with the question?

shimmy&shine

HSC
the difficult thing about the exam is that you HAD to cover numerous aspects, including addressing the rubric, even though it did not specifically ask.

My friends and i discussed this today,
you had to cover at least two readings, with at least two productions, explaining the two different representation or interpretaiton and how that has highlighted in Shakespeare's chracterization of Lear, furthermore, then evaluating the readings, to show to what extent it has shaped you personal response, on the platform of what your personal response is as derived from the readings you studied.

(for the above)
I have no idea if i have bull-shitted, or whatever, but i wrote that from the top of my head, but i believe all aspects have been covered. The question was worded very badly. Too many things, too little time.

Hope you all did well.

xxxx8888

HSC
i would've walked out of the exam room happy if it wasn't for my gwen harwood essay. worst essay ever. i didn't even address the question properly (i didn't even understand the question til towards the end) and i intentionally left out a psychonalytical reading because my essay was already shit so why bother. i wanted to write a good conclusion to compensate but realised when i got home my that even my conclusion didn't make sense.

thank the lord for frontline and bnw/br.

vigNETTE

HSC
lol, Graham Trevor, I'm sure you will.
Also, I thought we had to talk about two extracts, not two readings? I am sooo annoyed, I panicked, and wrote about two scenes, which is perfectly valid but I didn't have much to say and would have written a lot more if I could had just described it as the love scene and the end scene. >sigh< oh well, nothing to be done now, except for maybe find somewhere to hide my face in shame when everyone I know gets 98 and I get 40 or something.

passion89

HSC
I'm pretty sure I screwed Frontline. I hated that question and I hated that module. Meh...I made up for it in KL and BNW/BR...

dice01

Hscya Later
HSC
My worst part was Gwen Harwood i cant believe it i prepared an essay for it and then the question fucked up what i could remember so i gave up and only got 4 pages.

But...

BNW & BR and Frontline were soooo good.

Last edited:

Sir Loin

HSC
Yes lets all bitch about Module B...

Stuffed up Harwood ~4 pages with super big writing, bleh. Hopefully BNW/BR + Frontline up me a bit...=(

problemgirl

HSC
:confused: I screwed up Module A most royally.:mad1:
The Emma and Clueless question left me sitting there staring at the piece of paper trying to even get one sentence that even remotely related to come to my brain. I wrote five pages, just talking about the relationships i thought was the question. And then I gave up it was so confusing-and so stupid!

syper

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HSC
shimmy&shine said:
the difficult thing about the exam is that you HAD to cover numerous aspects, including addressing the rubric, even though it did not specifically ask.

My friends and i discussed this today,
you had to cover at least two readings, with at least two productions, explaining the two different representation or interpretaiton and how that has highlighted in Shakespeare's chracterization of Lear, furthermore, then evaluating the readings, to show to what extent it has shaped you personal response, on the platform of what your personal response is as derived from the readings you studied.

(for the above)
I have no idea if i have bull-shitted, or whatever, but i wrote that from the top of my head, but i believe all aspects have been covered. The question was worded very badly. Too many things, too little time.

Hope you all did well.
i really hope this is the case!

but looking at the question it doesn't look like it.. and my teacher told me that anything you wrote on other critics is worthless :S

i guess we'll find out when the results come out.

ashh

HSC
if i culd go back in time n change nething, it wuld b 2 kill shakespeare b4 he wrote hamlet n wateva else evry1 hated. not a fan.

mayb wuld also ask bronte 2 skip writing wuthering heights...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)