Post grad open day / info? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm wondering if UNE have a specific open day just for post grad courses, or is there a section of the open day in September for post grad courses. Would it be worth traveling all the way to Armidale for open day to check out the post grad stuff, because it confuses the hell out of me, and UNE offers the course that I'd love to do.

Thanks for any info.

lawgrad1

HSC
Hi Cape,

To the best of my knowledge UNE does not have a specific day for post grad courses. I haven't been to a UNE open day for a while but there are generally lecturers there who would be able to answer any questions you have about prospective post graduate courses. I would actually recommend that you call the uni directly through the Student Centre and get information over the phone or sent to you. That way you will be able to get the information quicker.

Hope this helps :).

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
I'm wondering if UNE have a specific open day just for post grad courses, or is there a section of the open day in September for post grad courses. Would it be worth traveling all the way to Armidale for open day to check out the post grad stuff, because it confuses the hell out of me, and UNE offers the course that I'd love to do.
Call or email the faculties you are interested in and arrange a day. The post grad intake at must unis is lower than undergrad and most post grads either go to the uni already or are not able to change their lives to attend a special day just for them, also Open Days are kind of lame and for the masses :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)