Post Half Yearly Exams (1 Viewer)

noobsgetowned

HSC
Hey all. Im sure alot of schools are having there Half yearlies now. Fortunately our school is having them end of this term or beginning of next term =]

So would you people be kind enough to upload or post Your half yearly papers, Would be really helpful.

Cheers

noobsgetowned

HSC
thanks xD

So these are the only ones? These all were from last years i meant like this year half yearlies maybe? dunno anyway thanks =]

HSC
Without Wings said:
Papers from other years are still great for practice. In most cases the syllabus has not changed.
Maths syllabus has been the same for about 20 years. Although I suppose the difficulty of the exams has varied over time....

Also do different years as well. The trend generally goes, per year: easy, hard, easy, hard..at least it did for all the practice ones I did. I was in the "hard" exam year. So check exam papers from two years ago because chances are it will be more similar to that than it would be for last yaers...

zaqwerty

HSC
My half yearlies started today but we don't get to keep the paper, not until we get the marks back, which will still be in a couple of weeks... So...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah, i finished mine early last week, but im not posting anything up since our half yearly exams were pretty specific on certain ares for each subject. It's always best to get past papers from your teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)